WELLINGTON Salomon SpeedCross 3 CS Mens , March 16 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra confirmed Monday that it will buy 18.8 percent of Chinese infant food maker Beingmate, less than the 20-percent stake it had been aiming for.

Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd. said it had completed the partial tender offer for Beingmate Baby & Child Food Company Ltd. and the transaction would be closed in the next few days.

"Our goal was to acquire up to 20 percent. We are extremely satisfied and confident that the partnership can and should proceed on the basis of the 18.8 percent stake. It is a good result," Fonterra chief financial officer Lukas Paravicini said in a statement.

The purchase at 18 Renminbi (2.87 U.S. dollars) per share would cost Fonterra 3.46 billion Renminbi (551.95 million U.S. dollars).

As well as Fonterra buying a stake in Beingmate, the two companies would set up a joint venture to buy Fonterra's Darnum plant in Australia and agree a distribution deal for Fonterra's Anmum brand in the Chinese mainland.

These moves would go ahead over the next few weeks, said Paravicini.

Fonterra and Beingmate announced in August last year that they intended to form a global partnership to help meet China's growing demand for infant formula.

The partnership will create a fully integrated global supply chain from the farm gate direct to China's consumers Salomon GCS Pro Trail Mens , using Fonterra's milk pools and manufacturing sites in New Zealand, Australia and Europe.

Fonterra said at the time it would invest 1.17 billion NZ dollars (861.81 million U.S. dollars) in forming the partnership and building new processing capacity to meet export demand.

Beingmate would own 51 percent of the joint venture in Darnum, which produces infant formula and other nutritional milk powders, and the plant would prioritize supply to the Chinese market.

WASHINGTON, July 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he got along "very well" with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin during a meeting at the G20 summit last week.

"I think we get along very well and I think that's a good thing Salomon Snowcross Mens , that's not a bad thing," Trump said in an exclusive interview with Pat Robertson, founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), an American television network.

"We are a tremendously powerful nuclear power, and so are they. It doesn't make sense not to have some kind of a relationship Salomon Fell Raiser Mens ," Trump added, according to CBN website.

The interview will air in its entirety on Thursday.

Trump also emphasized the importance of having a dialogue with Russia despite the differences between Washington and Moscow.

"I do believe it's important to have a dialogue and if you don't have a dialogue, it's a lot of problems for our country and for their country. I think we need dialogue. We need dialogue with everybody," he said.

During the first face-to-face meeting between the leaders of the United States and Russia, a cease-fire agreement in parts of Syria was struck in a bid to curb the bloodshed that has impacted both sides in the war-torn Middle East nation.

"One thing we did is we had a cease-fire in a major part of Syria where there was tremendous bedlam and tremendous killing. And Salomon S-Lab Sense 2 Mens , by the way, this is now four days. The cease-fire has held for four days. Those (previous) cease-fires haven't held at all. That's because President Putin and President Trump made the deal, and it's held," Trump said in the interview on Wednesday.

The interview came amid ongoing investigations into allegations that Trump's team colluded with the Russians to help him win last year's presidential election.

Trump said he thinks Putin would actually have been happier with Hillary Clinton in the White House.

"As an example, if Hillary had won Salomon Comet Premium 3D GTX Mens , our military would be decimated. Our energy would be much more expensive. That's what Putin doesn't like about me. And that's why I say, why would he want me? Because from day one I wanted a strong military, he doesn't want to see that," Trump told Robertson.

Tourists visit the Bund in east China's Shanghai, Oct. 7 www.iccwalls.org , 2017. A total of 705 million tourists traveled around the country during the National holiday, generating 583.6 billion yuan (about 87.7 billion U.S. dollars) of revenue, according to the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA). This year the National Day holiday was extended by one day as the Mid-Autumn Festival fell on Oct.4, which saw a surge in tourist revenue along with passenger flows. (XinhuaDu Xiaoyi)

BEIJING, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Tourism has been booming in China during the National Day holiday Salomon Shoes Sale Mens , benefiting the economy of China and many other countries, official data on Sunday showed.

One of China's two Golden Weeks, the National Day holiday saw a surge in tourist revenue along with passenger flows. This year the holiday was extended by one day as the Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Cake Festival, fell on Oct.4.

A total of 705 million tourists traveled around the country during the holiday Salomon Shoes Sale Outlet , generating 583.6 billion yuan (about 87.7 billion U.S. dollars) of revenue, the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) said.

The two figures represented increase of 11.9 percent and 13.9 percent year on year respectively, the CNTA said.

Provinces with major scenic spots have seen rising numbers of tourists, with southwestern Guizhou having hosted over 46 million tourists who spent 30.5 billion yuan during the eight days, up 42.1 percent and 43.5 percent year on year respectively Salomon Shoes Sale , said the CNTA.

Inner Mongolia in north China was visited by 106.2 million tourists who spent 8.3 billion yuan, up 24.5 percent and 38.3 percent respectively.

Most Chinese have chosen to indulge in food, cultural and rural tourism this year. Theme parks, museums and traditional culture streets have also seen an obvious growth in the number of v. Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys   Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys   Cheap Barcelona Jerseys   Cheap Tottenham Hotspur FC Jerseys   Wholesale AS Roma Jerseys   Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys   Wholesale USA Jerseys   Wholesale Portugal Jerseys   Wholesale France Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale England Soccer Jerseys