XIAMEN Men's Under Armour UA Micro G Torchs Black , China, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- Connie Chen took the opening-round lead at the Xiamen Open International on Friday in Fujian province when the South African shot a birdie four on her final hole, the ninth, for a four-under 68 and a one-shot lead at the co-sponsored event between the China LPGA Tour and the Ladies European Tour (LET).

Australian Nikki Garrett, American Beth Allen, Finland's Noora Tamminen and England's Liz Young were one shot off the pace at the 250 Men's Under Armour UA SpeedForm Gemini Royal Black ,000 euro event at the Xiamen Golf and Country Club after rounds of 69.

Chen Liqing was the top Chinese player, a shot further back at 70, in a group that included top Chinese Taipei amateur Cheng Ssu-chia.

Connie Chen, a 22-year-old from Pretoria, said she felt right at home in China as she is currently based in Guangzhou where her parents had originally immigrated from. She opened her campaign with a solid round that included six birdies and two bogeys.

"I've played here twice before (in Xiamen). I know where I hit it bad before, so don't hit there Men's Under Armour UA SpeedForm Gemini Grey White , and I think today knowing the greens better than most of the other girls helped me a bit," said the fifth-year pro who captured her first LET win in September in Tenerife.

"I think I hit the ball quite well, my long game is starting to come in quite well. Did some work with my coach last week and this week it's starting pay off a bit."

Veteran Chen Liqing said she was happy to be in contention after registering three birdies over her last six holes.

"At the beginning the putter felt a little bit cold, but at the back nine I made all the chance I had," said the 26-year-old from Guangdong who missed the cut last week in Sanya.

"I'm using Ye Liying's caddie this week as she's at the Japan Tour qualifying school, so it really helps to have a good caddie. I'm relying on him a lot."

US LPGA Tour regular Lin Xiyu was in equal 12th Men's Under Armour UA SpeedForm Gemini Black White , three shots off the lead after opening with a 71. The 18-year-old came into the tournament with a hot hand after posting back-to-back wins over the last two weeks in Hainan Island.

Starting her round on the back nine, the Guangdong native got to one-under when she carded a birdie-three at the 17th hole. She then unravelled at the next with a double-bogey six and had to fight to keep in contention for the rest of her round.

"I drove left and hit just behind a tree (at the 18th hole). The tree was pretty tall so I had room to go over it. But in front of the green is all bunkers. I should have just chipped it out and hit on the green, but I tried to hit on the green because I hadn't had any bogeys then and I wanted to keep that record. But it was a bad mistake," said Lin, currently 96th on the Rolex Women's World Golf Rankings.

"Today my putting was not very good the whole round. All the birdie putts are inside two yards, so I miss some nine to 15-foot putts. My irons don't feel very good today Men's Under Armour UA Scorpio Black White , but my chipping is fine and saved me lots of pars, which is good."

Shi Yuting, who led China to a bronze medal in the women's team event at the Asian Games in September, was also three off the pace after a 71. The 16-year-old finished fifth at the Xiamen Golf and Country Club in August when the venue hosted the Xiamen Challenge, but noted the greens were much faster today.

"My approach shots with the long iron were consistent today, unfortunately I missed five or six putts within 18 feet. But you expected this so it's acceptable. Later today I will work on the middle-range putts and hopefully I can have a better putting day tomorrow Men's Under Armour UA Scorpio Black Lime ," said the Shanghai teenager.

"I think it's a solid and decent start. First day you shouldn't hit yourself out and I made it. It's a solid base for the weekend."

A Planned Plumbing Maintenance Program for Your Property Published: 23.02.2010 | Author: Sanjana Sharma | Category: Weight Loss

Keeping up with home maintenance is a full-time job. As home makers, there are many things that need to be done to a home in order to keep it running smoothly. The one aspect of your home that has to be well kept throughout the year is plumbing. People seldom think about it whether in their homes or businesses, until something goes wrong.

At some point everyone needs air conditioning, heating and plumbing services for their homes or offices. The leaking pipes, and radiators, jammed toilets Men's Under Armour UA Scorpio White Roayl Gold , malfunctioning toilet flush mechanisms, clogged sinks and drains, a leaking tap, HVAC maintenance, rooter services, septic service Women's Under Armour UA Scorpio Black Pink , water heater repair and replacement, pipe locating, low pressure, water filters and disposals can be harrowing experience, especially if you are in a rush to get to work. And, of course then it is usually too late to call a Orakei Plumber and what could have been a small problem ends up being a costly one. Knowing and maintaining the health of your plumbing at home and in your business is extremely important.

The Process of plumbing is based on three things

1.Gravity
2.Pressure
3.Water levels

It is composed of two sub systems- first one brings fresh water into your building under pressure and other takes the wastewater out.

All those precautionary measures that we implement at our ends do help to some extent but does not necessarily prevent them from happening. Generally there are two types of plumber that we come across- one who handle basic repairs (often in emergency situations) Women's Under Armour UA Scorpio Pink Grey , and other who specialize in remodeling projects and additions. A botched job can end up costing you way more than if you had called an experienced plumber in the first place. It is always good to have a professional Parnell Plumber do the services for you. They are well qualified after rigorous training programs. They add a professional approach to the services offered. Orakei Plumbers follow a well structured method. Apart what all problems discussed in above paragraph, they off. NFL Jerseys China   Hockey Jerseys China   Cheap Pirates Jerseys   Cheap Phillies Jerseys   Cheap Padres Jerseys   Cheap Nationals Jerseys   Cheap New York Mets Jerseys   Wholesale Mariners Jerseys   Wholesale Brewers Jerseys   Wholesale Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys