HOUSTON puma suede heart satin femme pas cher , Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Floating colonies of fire ants are posing another threat to Houston residents who are still reeling from the catastrophic flooding left behind by Hurricane Harvey.

These venomous ants have water-repellant waxy bodies, and they link together to form a mass that may contain as many as 100,000 as they look for a dry place to survive the floods and rebuild their home.

Entomologists said such behavior of fire ants is totally normal, but an unwanted encounter with these tiny creatures may lead to life-threatening allergic reactions depending on the severity of stings.

Most people just feel a burning sensation and are left with a red patch of skin puma suede heart satin pas cher , but an allergic reaction can trigger anaphylactic shock, which can include welts and trouble breathing, entomologists warned.

Experts strongly advised people not to disturb or mess with these fire ants.

Once the first few ants sting, they would emit a kind of substance called "pheromone" to inform other ants to follow suit puma suede heart reset bleu pas cher , experts said, noting that the best thing to do is to rub them off as quickly as possible.

"They don't come to attack you. They're just passively floating along. It's a matter of being just intelligent and evasive," Larry Gilbert, a professor of integrated biology at the University of Texas at Austin puma suede heart reset bleu , told technology news website The Verge.

If it's impossible to avoid the path of fire ants, entomologist Molly Keck suggested creating waves to move them a few inches away.

Experts noted that the rusty color of fire ants make it easy for people to spot and take precautions.

There have been no public reports of flood victims suffering fire ant attacks as of midday Tuesday, according to NBC News.

Video: "Major-Country Diplomacy" episode one

Trump visits Texas to see Harvey recovery

Annual pilgrimage officially starts on Aug. 30 in Mecca

Two civilians killed in PKK attack in southeast Turkey

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku puma suede heart reset rose pas cher , Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

"

BANJUL, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Italian government on Tuesday donated 40 pickup trucks to the Gambia Immigration Department (GID) as it seeks support of the West African state in tackling a migration crisis that has claimed many lives.

The Gambia's Interior Minister Mai Ahmad Fatty said they want a special relationship with the Italian government in better handling the migration crisis that heavily involves his citizens.

""Irregular migration is one of international concerns and The Gambia has a role to play in its solution. That is why today is very significant because it demonstrates the commitment of two nations towards resolving this imbroglio,"" he said at the handover.

""Both sides have the moral and the legal obligation to ensure lives are protected and that people who embark on these perilous journeys are protected puma suede heart reset rose ,"" he continued.

Victorio Pissano, Director General of Italian Immigration said it is important that Italy and other states to work in collaboration through cooperation to put a stop to irregular migration.

""There is a need to extend the bilateral relationship between Italy and The Gambia to be able to curb the irregular migration,"" he said.

Over the last four years, several thousand of Gambians reached Italy through the Mediterranean Sea as economic migrants while many others lost their lives.

China marks 70th anniversary of first autonomous region

China to establish 1st Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Celebration of 50th anniv. of ASEAN's founding held in Philippines

People mark national Fitness Day around China

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

" " Sebastian Coe reacts during a press conference after being elected president of the IAAF on Wednesday in Beijing. Photo: CFP

Former British Olympian Sebastian Coe was elected the new president of the world athletics governing body on Wednesday puma suede heart reset femme pas cher , beating former Ukrainian Olympic pole vaulter Sergey Bubka at the 50th IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) Congress in Beijing.

The IAAF is facing a growing crisis over doping after British newspaper The Sunday Times and German broadcaster ARDWDR reported that the IAAF had failed to follow up on suspicious blood tests involving over 5,000 athletes -between 2001 and 2012. Last week, the IAAF temporarily suspended 28 -athletes who competed at the 2005 and 2007 worlds after their retested samples showing ""adverse findings.""

Coe, 58 puma suede heart reset pas cher , vowed ""zero tolerance"" to doping abuses and wants to establish a fully independent anti-doping agency.

""There is zero tolerance to doping abuses in my sport, and I maintain that to the very highest level of vigilance,"" Coe told a news conference after being elected.

He then shrugged off skepticism over the current anti-doping team, saying ""they are the best at what they do.""

""I have espoused the concept of an independent testing process. That isn't in any way to question the technical or professional ability of our teams in -Monaco.""

But he also said that changes cannot happen at once.

""I would not have thrown by hat into the ring if I felt that I would be shortchanging this organization puma basket heart patent femme blanche pas cher ,"" said Coe.

""I don't want the thought that trust and integrity are only something rooted in challenges around doping in sports or doping in track and field. There is a universal problem with that in sports and we recognize that, and we have been -taking the lead for as long as I've been in the sport,"" Coe adde. Cheap MLB Hats China   Cheap College Hats China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China