PARIS, May 27 (Xinhua) -- No. 4 seed Rafael Nadal has pulled out of the French Open due to a "completely new" left wrist injury here Friday afternoon.

"I'm here to announce that I have to retire from the tournament because I have a problem in my wrist that I have had a couple of weeks," said the nine-time champion at a press conference.

"I arrived here with a little bit of pain, something that I think I was able to manage. But every day it was a little bit worse," he added.

The world No. 5 said he and his team tried all treatments possible, spending a lot of hours working on the injured wrist, even with an injection on it with anesthetic, "just to sleep my wrist" .

Things kept getting worse, however, as Nadal felt he could not move much the wrist on Friday morning.

"It's not broken, but if I keep playing, it's gonna be broken next couple of days," he said.

Nadal just reached a milestone at Roland Garros on Thursday after seeing off Argentina' s world No. 99 Facundo Bagnis to come out the eighth man in history recording up 200 Grand Slam match wins.

He had been scheduled to meet Marcel Granollers in the third round before granting walkover to the fellow Spaniard who advances to last 16 against the winner between 13th-seeded Austrian Dominic Thiem and German Alexander Zverev.

"The injury involves the sheath of a tendon in my wrist. It' s not same as previous wrist issues, felt first in Madrid," said Nadal, referring to the right wrist injury he suffered two years ago and some uncomfortable things he mentioned at last month' s Monte Carlo Masters where he was crowned.

Seeking a record 10th triumph at Rolland Garros after humbled by world No. 1 Novak Djokovic in a one-sided quarterfinal last year, Nadal admitted that Roland Garros is a special place for him.

"It's obvious that if it's not Roland Garros, I will probably not take risks on playing the first two days. But it' s the most important event of the year for me, so we tried our best," said the Spaniard, who turns 30 years old in seven days.

"When I am coming to Roland Garros, I am coming thinking about winning the tournament. To win the tournament I need five more matches, and the doctor says that's 100% impossible," he added.

According to Nadal, Friday' s withdrawal announcement was "one of the toughest press conferences in my career."

"Nine times in my career I' ve been able to be healthy here and win this tournament. Now is a tought moment. But it' s not the end," he said.

"I feel myself with the right motivation and the right energy to be back in Roland Garros the next couple of years, and I really hope to keep having my chances in the future."

Nadal said the injury might keep him sidelined for three months, but that no one could tell exactly how long it' d take to fully recover.

"I will not play before I have recovered entirely," he added. "There' s no way I can play before I can use the forehand."

There are a significant amount of Adolescent celebrities that are sporting accessories like designer-brand sunglasses. Because of this Cal Ripken Jersey , there are also a lot of Teenagers who are working on to act out the style and fashion that their best-loved teen stars are sporting.

stars both young and old certainlyadore sunglasses. Because of this, there are now a lot of styles of sunglasses that are at hand in the market today. There are particular styles that are preferred among certain age groups. As for the teenagers, they prefer those styles of celeb sunglasses worn by stars of their age group. Basically, celebrity sunglasses worn by stars like Miley Cyrus, Zac Efron and other teen stars appeal the most.
Among teen boys, the most sought out sunglasses are Ray Ban sunglasses. This brand of sunglasses is known for its signature and easily recognized designs. It is also known for its quality sunglasses products. Basically, when these sunglasses are worn, style as well as quality are conveyed and showcased. As for the teenage girls who are looking forward in creating their mark in the fashion and style industry, sunglasses are must haves. Every teenage girl knows that celeb sunglasses are vital in completing the total look that she is trying to showcase in addition to fashionable clothes. There are different sunglasses for teen girls. Some makers would include Balenciaga sunglasses and Marc Jacobs sunglasses. There are certainly a lot of variations with the sunglasses from distinct brands. It will be up to you on how you are going to mix and match your outfit and celebrity eyewear accessories to create a fashionable output.

When Picking men celebrity sunglasses and ladies celebrity sunglasses for teens, you have to bring to recollection that style is only one factor that must be thought about. When choosing the celebrity eyewear, you have to make sure that the sunglasses offer excellent eye protection from the harmful rays from the sun. So, the next time you pick men celebrity sunglasses and women celebrity sunglasses for teens, you have to take not of the protective capacity in addition to taking note of the sunglasses style and design.

The Honeyroom offers an unique collection of vintage sunglasses, designer inspired sunglasses, 80’s sunglasses, oversized sunglasses and celebrity eyewear. Be sure to visit The Honeyroom to shop the best selection of teen teen sunglasses.

Surrogacy-Kiran Infertility center:
Surrogacy has now become one of the important methods of Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) that is attaining popularity the world over. Surrogacy has become rather a necessity than an option and couples are opting for surrogacy as the method of having their own baby. Surrogacy consists of two types, the first one is the straight or traditional surrogacy and the second one is popularly known as Gestational surrogacy. Each of these types of surrogacy is ex. Danny Portugal Jersey   Kingsley Coman France Jersey   Jamie Vardy England Jersey   Gordon Schildenfeld Croatia Jersey   Felipe Aguilar Colombia Jersey   Neymar Brazil Jersey   Michy Batshuayi Belgium Jersey   Javier Pastore Argentina Jersey   Egidio Arevalo Rios Uruguay Jersey   Steve von Bergen Switzerland Jersey