October 2008

"Winning Dressing For Parties"
part I

There is always a folder for circumstance dressing Authentic Victor Mete Jersey , but the majority of evening garments and dresses, in a likewise manner to their owners, have to cover many expactations and tasks.
The outfit for evening events might appear as the fashionable party garment of the moment, but it happens on a frequent basis that many go out of the general fashion, particularly if you have not adopted style of your own. Glitz and glam outfits, such as maybe some incredibly crimson-red dresses, may hang in every stylish woman's closet, but they will not fit rare events.
The extravagant designer dresses belong in any woman's fashion wardrobe. It is something everyone deserve to have. However, I have reached my own conclusion that I am rather interested in identifying stunning, attractive pieces of clothing that should be appropriate to all kind parties from Holiday Christmas Season events to cocktail parties through out the year to which I'm looking forward to attending now and in the future.
For an outfit to be "operative", it will have to carry me successfully from family lunch or country pub shindig to strident ofice parties, girls' night out or passionate dinners in romantic settings. The key to winning party dressing theses days is in identification of smart detachable designer dresses and fashion accessories, which combine, go with, and generate the greatest contact with the least amount of effort. These are your ingredients for the perfect party clothing.
As opposed to our predecessors, we do not have time to use up hours getting dressed for the party, nor can we give good reason for using up a stipend on clothes that one can only have on in the evening hours. Party articles of clothing have to be sufficiently adaptable for me to dress them down with jeans and, equally, to put spark in an outfit when five-minute transformation in a car is necessary.
So, lets take a close look what are on the High-Fashion Trends List for Fall-Winter and "Christmas Season" Party Events.
I would like to begin with more versetile and most wanted designer piece - "Little Black Dress". The Heavy Baroque Black Lace is making Strong statement on the fashion shows for Fall. Long, lean, sinous lines.

HOW TO WEAR TIP: you have to mix it: a lace-trimmed slip under a chunky cable-knit cardigan or sweater, or a Gothic lace blouse with the new chunky multi-chain necklaces. leather trousers and ankle boots. You can also put together a little black lace dress with biker boots.
KEY RULES:
- exposing bare skin underneath your lace garment will add a sexy twist;
- keep hair and make-up simple and pared-down
- hinish the look with gun-metal-coloured nail polish for evening

For more on Winning Dressing For Parties please read PART II in our next week issue.

Best regards,
Your Fashion Guru,
Designer,
Natasha Leratti

MOSCOW, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- Russia promised Saturday a thorough investigation into the crash of a Russian airliner in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, dismissing reports that the plane had been shot down as incredible.

The Russia charter flight carrying 224 passengers and crew crashed early Saturday shortly after taking off from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing all onboard.

"The circumstances of the incident will be thoroughly investigated. Everyone affected by the tragedy will receive necessary medical, psychological and other kinds of assistance," an online government statement quoted Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as saying.

The black box of the crashed Russian plane has been found, Egyptian Prime Minister Sherif Ismail said at a press conference.

An investigation commission was established under the order of President Vladimir Putin and Medvedev, and includes Transport Minister Maxim Sokolov and Emergency Situations Minister Vladimir Puchkov, the statement said.

The team also includes rescuers, doctors and representatives from such government departments as Investigative Committee and Health Ministry.

At least three aircraft are expected to take members of the commission to Egypt, with one already on its way to the crash site, Tass news agency reported.

Meanwhile, a criminal case was opened into the incident by the Investigative Committee to check on the compliance of laws on flight operating safety.

Investigators would look into documentation and personnel involved in the activities, operations and maintenance of the Airbus A321 to clarify details of the criminal case on plane crash, the Investigative Committee said in an online statement.

Hours after the crash, a branch of the extremist group Islamic State (IS) operating in Sinai Peninsula claimed responsibility.

A video footage released by Sinai-based group "Sinai State" purportedly showed that a plane was suddenly caught on fire and fell down, but the video cannot be verified independently for the moment.

Russian Transport Minister Sokolov refuted reports of terrorist shooting down the airliner as "not trustworthy," saying the causes of the crash can be determined only after all pieces of information are collected and analyzed.

According to Egypt's state-run Ahram online news website, quoting Ayman Al-Mokadem who is heading an Egyptian committee to monitor the crash incident, the was due to a "technical failure" and was not shot down.

Russian Foreign Ministry said that the Egyptian government promised to provide all necessary assistance to the Russian side during the investigation process.

According to Sokolov, investigation work would be done with Egyptian aviation authorities at the site.

When affirming the airwo. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China   Cheap Retro Jerseys   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys