Unless you have a crystal ball or a genie with an unexpired wish Patrick Ewing Jersey , you will be competing with the best (and worst) when you trade in the foreign exchange market. Ever hear the saying risk vs. reward? Well, other than playing naked stock options or open futures contracts, you will be in the fast lane and the riskreward pertains 100 .

Step One: DO NOT start trading with a live account. Choose a trading account that has a demo account. Trust me on this. Let me rephrase, TRUST ME ON THIS . Get your feet wet with monopoly money before you use your real money. Do your best to pretend that these monopoly dollars came out of your retirement account and will really hurt you if you loose them. It is REALLY important that you convince yourself of this.

Step Two: Follow Step One until you feel that any losses or gains are out of your retirement account. If you are trading and taking risks that you would not with real dollars, how can you believe you would have the same results with real money?

Steps Three thru Ten: Follow Step One.

Step Eleven: This is the golden area where you have achieved nirvana you are ready to put your actual retirement funds in play. In Step One, you already selected your FOREX broker. While you were getting your mind right during Steps Two thru Ten, you probably looked at other brokerage companies to see if they could provide better service. I am not going to recommend my favorites, maybe later; do your due diligence. Demo account, no fees, long record, free charts with good options, low expenses, etc.

Steps Twelve through Eight Thousand Four Hundred Thirty Three: Remember the lessons you learned in Step One. I don t care if you bought a $6000 course like I did. If your course did not teach you Step One, immediately get your money back.

Step 8434: Concentrate on any currency against the United States Dollar. All of the other currencies are really a function of how they are performing against the benchmark, the USD. International reports and news, wave patterns, internal affairs, interest rate swings, etc. affect all currency pairs, but they all are really defined by the USD.

The volatility of the FOREX when the periodic reports for the countries you are trading come out can be huge. This is fine as long as you are not in a trade at the time. Even if you are in a trade and the initial spike is in a favorable direction, there are many times that your order will not get executed before the currency pair swings the other way. Small players are at the mercy of the system. If it sounds like I am speaking from experience, you have guessed correctly. I made out poorly in every instance, mostly from being stopped out on the gyrations.

The service that you select as your broker should provide you with a calendar of upcoming reports and news. This never fully protects you from a major news story hitting the street, but those are relatively rare.
Author's Resource Box

Follow along as we progress through becoming a FOREX trader at: http:www.theforexforeignexchange

Article Source:

"

WASHINGTON, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Women who work on night shifts could have an increased risk of developing multiple common cancers, especially breast cancer, researchers from China said Monday.

Xuelei Ma, an oncologist at Sichuan University, and his colleagues performed a meta-analysis using data from 61 articles comprising 114,628 cancer cases and 3,909,152 participants from North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.

It turned out that overall, long-term night shift work among women increased the risk of cancer by 19 percent.

When analyzing specific cancers, the researchers found that this population had an increased risk of skin (41 percent), breast (32 percent), and gastrointestinal cancer (18 percent) compared with women who did not perform long-term night shift work.

After stratifying the participants by location, Ma found that an increased risk of breast cancer was only found among female night shift workers in North America and Europe.

""We were surprised to see the association between night shift work and breast cancer risk only among women in North America and Europe,"" said Ma. ""It is possible that women in these locations have higher sex hormone levels, which have been positively associated with hormone-related cancers such as breast cancer.""

A further analysis looked specifically at long-term night shift work and risk of six types of cancer among female nurses.

They found that those who worked the night shift had an increased risk of breast (58 percent), gastrointestinal (35 percent), and lung cancer (28 percent) compared with those that did not work night shifts.

Of all the occupations analyzed, nurses had the highest risk of developing breast cancer if they worked the night shift.

What's more, the researchers found that the risk of breast cancer increased by 3.3 percent for every five years of night shift work.

The findings were published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.

""Night shift, as a current social phenomenon, is gaining rising popularity and can have adverse effects on health,"" Ma said in an email to Xinhua. ""It's warranted for long-term night shifters to receive tumor screening. Meanwhile, personnel protection measures should be considered.""

" "

OSLO, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Trond Giske, a deputy leader of Norway's main opposition Labour Party, announced his resignation on Sunday following accusations that he had sexually harassed women.

Giske, 51, who had held several ministerial posts in Labour governments, has recently been accused with sexual harassment in several situations, although their details have not been made public.

. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys   Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys   Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys   Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys   Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys   Cheap Washington Redskin Jerseys   Wholesale Rams Jerseys   Wholesale Raiders Jerseys   Wholesale Patriots Jerseys   Wholesale Jets Jerseys