WASHINGTON Cheap Air Max Womens , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Leaders of the United States and the Republic of Korea (ROK) had reiterated the goal of peacefully solving the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) nuclear issue, the White House said on Friday.

"President (Donald) Trump and President Moon (Jae-in) reaffirmed the two countries' joint goal of pursuing the complete, verifiable, and irreversible denuclearization of North Korea in a peaceful manner Air Max Womens White ," the White House said in a readout of Trump and Moon's Thursday meeting in New York.

The statement came days after Trump threatened in a speech at the United Nations General Assembly that the United States "will have no choice than to totally destroy" the country unless Pyongyang refrains from its nuclear tests and missile launches.

On Friday, the top leader of the DPRK, Kim Jong Un, vowed to retaliate Air Max Womens Online , saying Trump will "pay dearly" for "his speech calling for totally destroying the DPRK."

Trump and Moon also agreed that "maximum pressure and sanctions" are necessary to deter the DPRK's "threatening actions," the White House statement said.

Trump on Thursday signed an executive order aimed at further cutting off sources of revenue that fund the DPRK's nuclear program.

Also on Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said that China is firmly committed to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula during his speech at the General Debate of the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly.

Wang urged the DPRK not to go its own way in a dangerous direction. Meanwhile, he urged the United States to honor its "Four Nos" commitment to the DPRK Air Max Womens Sale , and called for all parties concerned to play constructive roles in relieving tensions in the region.

China said the six-party talks are still an efficient platform to address the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.

China's proposal of "suspension for suspension" aims to find a breakthrough while the "dual track approach" plans to resolve all parties' reasonable security concerns via dialogue and consultation in a balanced way thus finding a long-term resolution to the issue.

"Suspension for suspension" refers that the DPRK suspends its missile and nuclear activities in exchange for a halt to large-scale military exercises between the United States and ROK.

"Dual track approach" refers that denuclearizing the peninsula on the one hand and establishing a peace mechanism on the other.

Tension on the Korean Peninsula has been escalating following a series of missile launches and the Sept. 3 nuclear test conducted by Pyongyang.

The UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution on Sept. 11 to impose new sanctions on the DPRK over its latest nuclear test.

MADRID, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- You can't keep a good man down for long and you can sideline a great footballer for even less. Leo Messi made that clear with a short but spectacular reappearance on Wednesday night following almost two months out with a hamstring injury.

When Messi stepped onto the pitch in the Camp Nou Stadium in the 64th minute of his side's Copa del Rey tie against Getafe, Barca were leading 2-0.

30 minutes later it was 4-0 and the Argentinean had scored the last two goals to all but assure his side's place in the quarterfinals.

While his first goal, two minutes from time was a simple tap in after good work from Martin Montoya Air Max Womens Shoes , his second was a trademark sprint and swerve through the opposition defense followed with a clinical finish to bring the Camp Nou to its feet.

"I was looking forward to returning as I have been out of action for a long time," said Messi on Thursday morning in an interview with Barcelona TV.

He had carried out his recovery in Argentina, flying back to Barcelona a week ago and taking part in a handful of training sessions with his teammates before Wednesday's return.

"I felt good in the training sessions. I tested myself in every way possible, but it is different on the pitch Air Max Womens ," said Messi, who was as pleased with his sensations on the pitch as he was with the goals.

"I felt physically good apart from the goals and I didn't feel any pain in my hamstring. Now I am over the injury, I am going to work physically to be able to enjoy myself on the pitch."

It has been a difficult season for Messi so far because as well as being hampered by a series of muscle problems, he has also been pursued by controversy with accusations of tax avoidance and rumors that his father had been involved in money laundering.

The club insists this is a case of a campaign from outside to damage his image Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , but the striker admits that leaving Spain for around six weeks had helped.

"I am happy after being in my country and I did well in leaving all of this behind, because now I am back with the desire to make 2014 a great year," he said.

The first big game in this World Cup year sees Barca travel to face Atletico Madrid on Saturday night in a game between the sides first and second in the league and Messi will almost certainly take part.

"I will talk to (coach, Tata) Martino and the doctors as more than getting over the injury Nike Air Max Womens White , I want to play and if I can play against Atletico I will do. I always think about the need of my club and I have the same desire as always. Now we have five or six tough months ahead of us," he said.

ULAN BATOR, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- China and Mongolia should enhance healthy and stable development of bilateral relations, said visiting Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Kong Xuanyou.

China attaches importance to bilateral ties Nike Air Max Womens Online , and the two sides should implement important consensuses reached by their leaders, enhance mutual trust, and respect the core interests and major concerns of each other, said Kong during his visit from Aug. 9 to 11.

The two countries should enhance the docking of development strategies Nike Air Max Womens Sale , promote practical cooperation and c.