"
Golfing buddies Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe teed off for a quick nine holes on Sunday Nike Air Force 1 , relaxing ahead of a high-stakes summit on the North Korea crisis.

After a business lunch of hamburgers with US beef -- a possible cue to discuss trade issues -- the pair donned golfing kit for a round at the Kasumigaseki Country Club, which will host the event at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

They played with Hideki Matsuyama, one of the world's top golfers, and Trump had warm words for his skills.

""He is the greatest player in the history of Japan. Possibly their greatest celebrity... He's a truly great player, a great athlete Cheap Air Force 1 ,"" Trump told reporters on Air Force One.

Trump described Matsuyama as a ""long ball hitter"" but could not resist adding: ""I hit the ball pretty long.""

However, he graciously conceded that Matsuyama was likely to tee off further than him, warning the press of possible fake news.

""If I come back and say I was longer than him, don't believe it.""

Inside, the two leaders signed white caps that read Air Force 1 Sale , ""Donald and Shinzo Make Alliance Even Greater.""

Abe and Trump played golf when the Japanese prime minister visited the United States in February, with the Japanese leader keen to stress that his skills were not on a par with Trump's.

At the time Trump tweeted a photograph in which he was wearing a white baseball cap and polo shirt, high-fiveing Abe who was dressed in white pants and a navy blue cap.

Making Japan-US ties great again The golf buddies headed straight for the course

The two have enjoyed a near-bromance forged by a shared love of golf. Trump has praised Abe's ""strong hands"" and a ""very, very good chemistry"" between them.

When they met at the Country Club Air Force 1 Shoes , they greeted each other warmly, grasping each other's elbows under a clear blue Tokyo sky.

""It's going to be a lot of fun,"" Trump said on the plane.

Abe also appeared to have enjoyed his round, tweeting: ""A round of golf with a marvellous friend (President Donald J. Trump), full of spirited conversation.""

He posted a picture of the pair apparently in earnest conversation strolling down the fairway Air Force 1 Ultra , Abe in an indigo golfing jacket and blue cap, Trump in a grey jumper and white cap.

"

BEIJING, June 14 (Xinhuanet) -- There are mixed views on whether football's premier event will score a goal for the Brazilian economy. Some analysts say the World Cup has already benefited Brazil by attracting hordes of foreign tourists, creating a pitch-full of new jobs and jump-starting numerous small businesses.

However, rating agency Moody’s is giving Brazil’s economic gains from the tournament a yellow card. The agency says that’s because the World Cup is benefiting only a few economic sectors and that ongoing strikes Air Force 1 Low , protests, and holidays are causing losses. Moody’s says, too, that revenues from the tourism sector and Brazil’s share of advertising revenues from the games will be too small to give a major kick to the national economy.

(Source: CNTV)

LONDON, June 14 (Xinhua) -- Manchester United announced onWednesday that they have signed Victor Lindelof from Benfica on afour year contract from July 1 Air Force 1 High , 2017, with an option for a furtheryear.

The English Premier League said in a statement that the22-year-old Swedish international center back is a versatiledefender and will make his debut on the summer tour of the UnitedStates in July.

Manager Jose Mourinho said: "Victor is a very talented youngplayer, who has a great future ahead of him at United. Our seasonlast year showed us that we need options and quality to add depthto the squad and Victor is the first to join us this summer. I knowthat our fantastic group of players will welcome him as one ofus."

Lindelof, who has cost United 30.7 million pounds, arrived atthe club's Carrington training base on Wednesday morning. He haslong been a target of Mourinho Air Force 1 Mid , who decided against a move for theplayer in January.

Lindelof said: "I am thrilled to be joining Manchester United. Ihave enjoyed my time at Benfica enormously and I have learned a lotthere. But I'm looking forward to playing in the Premier League atOld Trafford and for Jose Mourinho. I'm keen to get started andmake my contribution to the team's efforts to win more trophies."Enditem

PARIS, June 23 (Xinhua) -- French Interior Minister GerardCollomb said Friday he would present a new plan to resolve thehumanitarian crisis and ease security fears surrounding migrantsstill camped in Calais, refusing the call for a new receptioncenter after the clearing of the impromptu refugee camp, "thejungle" last year.

On a visit to Calais, where hundreds of migrants are stillliving in poor conditions Air Force 1 Lv8 , Collomb pledged new measures "to dealwith the asylum problem more easily."

"The people here stay 18 months, two years, and then they do notleave again...We will try to address the problem of asylum in a waythat drastically reduces these time periods," the French ministersaid.

Paris has been working with European neighbor countries tohandle "the major problem of smuggling networks that exist inAfrica," he added.

Citing security and health risks Air Force 1 , the French governmentdismantled the shanty town in the northern port city in October2016 where thousands of migrants had been camped out. They'd beenhoping to cross to Britain via the English Channel tunnel. Afterthe camp was dismantled, the migrants were dispersed to receptioncenters across the country.

Despite the operation to clear the so-called "jungle," hundredsof migrants returned and aid agenc. Cheap Switzerland Jerseys   Cheap Sweden Jerseys   Cheap Spain Jerseys   Cheap Netherland Jerseys   Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Germany Jerseys   Wholesale Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys   Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys   Wholesale Detroit Pistons Jerseys