"
CALI Cheap Florida Panthers Jersey , Colombia, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- The World Games 2013 closed Sunday night with a closing ceremony featuring Colombian groups of ""Superlitio"" and ""Carlos Vives"".

Ron Froehlich, president of the International World Games Association, thanked the event organization, the contagious joy of the Colombians and the work of local police to ensure the safety of participants from 107 countries and regions.

""Here I am celebrating with my 'guayabera' and my 'vueltiao' hat, thanks first of all to the athletes Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jersey , also the volunteers, to you the public, the media and thank you very much to the police in Colombia, they have done a great job,"" Froehlich said in front of 40,000 spectators attending the closing ceremony.

Colombian couple Adriana Avila and Jefferson Benjumea Cheap Minnesota Wild Jersey , the gold winners for Dance Sport in Salsa, were appointed as Cali representatives to hand over the World Games' flag to the Wroclaw city mayor, Rafal Dutkiewicz as the Polish city will be the next host.

Dutkiewics said he was surprised by the events' organization in the South American country.

""I am pleasantly surprised to see the completion of the World Games in Cali, we are now preparing in Poland to do the same, and I want to welcome you to my country already, welcome to Poland Cheap Montreal Canadiens Jersey ,"" Dutkiewicz said.

Earlier, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos congratulated the event's organizers and highlighted the importance of the meet to Colombia.

""These games represent something very important not only to Cali but to Colombia, because the whole world is watching us, and the world is finding out what Colombians can do,"" he said.

Santos also thanked the response of Colombia and Cali people, that despite most of the sports were not being well known in the country Cheap Nashville Predators Jersey , the tickets for all the different disciplines were sold out.

After the last day competition, Italy rocketed to top the medals table with 18 gold medals, 13 silver medals and 18 bronze medals.

Russia finished second with 17, 23 and 13. France were third and Germany were fourth. China came fifth on 14, 6, 2.

Rugby will bid farewell to the World Games since the International Olympic Committee has added it to the Olympic Games schedule.

"

TIRANA Cheap New Jersey Devils Jersey , June 5 (Xinhua) -- The Albanian economy is forecasted to grow by 3.5 percent in 2017 and 2018, World Bank confirmed Monday.

The bank increased the forecast for Albania's gross domestic product (GDP) growth in 2019 by 0.1 percentage point, to 3.8 percent, compared to the projection made in January, the World Bank said in its June 2017 Global Economic Prospects report.

In 2016, Albania's economy expanded by an estimated 3.2 percent Cheap New York Islanders Jersey , World Bank further said in its report.

WB also noted that private investments in two large energy projects will continue to support growth, aided by private consumption as the labor market improves, and net exports supported by demand from the European Union.

With two large energy projects the bank means the Trans-Adriatic gas pipeline (TAP) and the Devoll hydro power plant currently being implemented in the country.

The Bank also revised upwards its growth projections for Albania's neighboring countries such as Macedonia by 0.4 percent and Serbia by 0.3 percent, while it has revised downward Montenegros growth by 0.7 percentage point.

A few days ago, even the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) said in a report that it has confirmed its forecast for Albania's 2017 economic growth at 3.5 percent.

Chinese submersible Jiaolong completes 2nd dive in Yap Trench

China's FTC-2000 aircraft export-version rolls off production line

Activities held across China on World Environment Day

People attend maritime security and pollution prevention drill in Shanghai

Scenery of Dongchuan Red Land in SW China's Yunnan

Macaques attract tourists at scenic spot in SW China's Chongqing

Monk runs on 135-meter-long thin plywood in water in SE China's Fujian

Chinese submersible Jiaolong dives in Yap Trench

"

Barking at their rescuers, labradors Cheap New York Rangers Jersey , beagles and mongrels desperately scrambled out of rusty cages in South Korea: saved from the dinner plate by a deal with dog-meat farmer Kim Young-Hwan.

In the face of falling demand, Kim agreed to close his establishment in exchange for compensation from US-based Humane Society International (HSI). The dogs are bound for a new life in adoptive homes in the West.

He is the 10th canine-meat farmer to accept such an offer in three years. The exact sums are confidential, but each deal requires hundreds of thousands of dollars once adoption costs are included.

""This business is doomed... I wanted to quit before it's too late,"" Kim said.

The 56-year-old had 170 dogs at his farm in Namyangju, north of Seoul.

""The price has plummeted in recent years,"" he told AFP. ""I'm barely making ends meet these days. Plus I've been harassed by animal rights groups all the time. It's such a hassle.""

The push by animal rights activists Cheap Ottawa Senators Jersey , including many overseas groups, to outlaw dog meat consumption in the South has sparked mixed reactions and accusations of Western hypocrisy.

- 'Lambs or rabbits' -

South Koreans are believed to consume about one million dogs a year as a summertime delicacy, with the greasy red meat -- which is invariably boiled for tenderness -- believed to increase energy.

The tradition has declined as the nation increasingly embraces the idea of dogs as pets instead of livestock, with eating them now something of a taboo among young South Koreans.

Nevertheless, activists have stepped up campaigns to ban dog consumption, with online petitions urging boycotts of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics over the issue and protests in Seoul.

Such lobbying has provoked angry debates over what many describe as cultural double standards. MLB Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Football Jerseys Cheap   Soccer Jerseys From China   Custom NHL Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Giants Jerseys   Cheap New York Yankees Jerseys   Cheap Minnesota Twins Jerseys   Wholesale Texas Rangers Jerseys   Wholesale Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys