Now here’s where it gets interesting…
When a visitor lands on one of these “full” pages with all the chunks of content Duke Dawson Patriots Jersey , it spawns MORE snowballs which each link to ANOTHER full page. I hope you see where this is going…
You literally “snowball” your blogs content automatically. The snowball starts off small. With just 1 post in fact (the one that you – or an autoblogging tool – makes). This first post is you gently rolling a small snowball off a giant cliff. With each “level” (more on this in a sec) the snowball gains speed and size. A pic will help to get the idea across: So the “Seed Post” is the one you or some other tool makes. I call this “Level 0” as that’s where everything starts. In the in above diagram, all the “Level 1” posts are made you your blog, and “Snowballs” (essentially small chunks of content) of these Level 1 posts are show INSIDE the Level 0 post. That diagram shows 3 levels and 4 content sources being used. See that there’s 4 new posts made on each level? In a nutshell this means you’re getting multiple pages of quality content on your blog for each 1 original post you make.
How many EXACTLY?
Well, there’s some math to it. I won’t bore you with the details. Instead I made a quick tool so you can run the numbers yourself to see EXACTLY how many posts WPS will make for you. BTW the title above – 363 new posts and 3X more unique? That’s using 5 levels and 3 sources ;)
Levels:
Sources:
Calculate
Level Posts
1 3
2 9
3 27
4 81
5 243
Total snowballs:
I bet you’re not thinking this through fully. THINK about the numbers you’ve just got from this tool. Each page is like a lottery ticket. Each day you might “win” and get some traffic to that page. You can’t cheat in the real lotto because (unfortunately) you’ve got the buy each ticket. But with WPS:
YOU CAN CHEAT….
Because you steal thousands of lottery tickets and rake in the winnings, every day ;) (This is one of the real secrets of the web. More on that in just a sec…) Now, you can make the original posts manually or use any other auto-posting tool to get the job done. WP Snowball picks up where you leave off and super charges your content efforts. This means a few VERY important things for your blog (and your pocket!):
1. You get more targeted, engaging content automatically.
2. These extra pages give you more traffic from Google.
3. More traffic means more Opt-Ins, sales and commissions for you.
Isn’t this spam?!?
NO! These pages actually INCREASE the user experience. Here’s what it looks like inside posts:
This means people will stay on your site for LONGER because WP Snowball lets them browse to the related content THEY want to read. Plus I haven’t even mentioned the”Info Stuffer” yet. It’s another way WPS makes content more unique whilst creating a rich user experience for your visitors. And that’s how it should be. You see my point?

Here’s something the “Heavies” on the web don’t want you to know. I’m talking about the mega sites with millions – almost BILLIONS of content pages. FAT SITES = FAT BANK It’s been an iron law of the net for years and years. Probably never been expressed quite like that, granted.
But 100% true. If you have a huge site that pulls in traffic – that’s worth money on it’s own. Traffic IS wealth. There’s 101 ways to squeeze money from a site with traffic. From PPC, affiliate products, CPA, list building to flipping the whole site – you’ve got tons of options. But you can’t consider that unless you get the traffic first. And to get traffic you need pages. That’s what WPS does. Pages. I hope a light bulb just exploded in your head, because this is huge. Pages = traffic = money. Using WPS levels the playing field and allows you to compete. Now, I’m not saying you’ll outrank Wikipedia for a keyword like “fishing”, but you wouldn’t want to, right?
I hope you realize why this isn’t a good idea. It’s because “fishing” isn’t a buying keyword. BUT something like “4.0m Telescopic Sea Fishing Rod” is perfect for maximum sales. And these natural, long tail buying keywords appear in content WPS posts. You choose the blog’s theme – WPS makes strategic posts around that theme. And Google notices these things.
And the best bit? Yeah, all the stuff above comes second to something else. It’s works really damn quickly. Don’t kid yourself. We all want instant results. I mean, who wants to WAIT for results? Not me, that’s for sure. And neither does WPS. (woot!)
Set the engine up, make your “seed post” and watch the snowballs roll.
Trust me – it’s not going to wait for you to catch up :) Light Speed Tip: This thing flies when you use it with an autoblogging plugin. Don’t blink :) Imagine what a network of high traffic blogs will do for your bank account. Don’t give me “Pfffft”. Think about it. So you get back home. You turn the key in your front door. Get inside, chuck keys down. Jacket off. Straight to the computer. Get it out of hibernation mode. (Hurry up) 3 clicks. Browser. Blog. Stats. WOW :O You know that feeling you get when something really awesome happens? Your brain freezes. Your eyes widen. Your heart kicks up to 200 BPM. You look at WP SnowBall. It’s made 4,381 posts to your blog.
It’s brought you thousands of visitors. And yes – it’s stuffed a bundle of cash into your affiliateadsen

Due to the fact these comfort.