CANBERRA Men's Nike HyperAdapt 1.0 Olive Flak Black Orange UK , March 18 (Xinhua) -- About 120 Vietnamese military personnel will be able to receive training alongside Australian defense forces as the two countries vowed on Wednesday to deepen cooperation in many areas.

Visiting Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and his Australian counterpart Tony Abbott witnessed in the Parliament House on Wednesday the signing of agreement on comprehensive partnership, which covers a broad range of fields including security, English-language training, peacekeeping missions Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 JP Black White UK , expanded cooperation for special forces, search and rescue, and response to disasters, epidemics and climate change.

"It is good to see that 120 Vietnamese military personnel will be receiving some training here in Australia and ... Vietnamese military personnel will be involved in joint exercises here in Australia Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 JP Team Orange Black UK ," Abbott said during a joint press conference.

Abbott also stressed on the shared interest in peace and stability in the Asia Pacific region.

Prime Minister Dung promised to exercise "self-restraint and refrain from actions that may escalate the tension in the region, including the use of force to unilaterally change the status quo."

Both sides also vowed to strengthen ties by cooperating with each other in the Trans-Pacific Partnership, to be finalized this year.

Dung arrived in Sydney on Monday evening for a three-day visit here, his second one after 2008.

Danny Willett plays his second shot on the first hole during the final round of the 2016 Masters Tournament on Sunday in Augusta. Photo: AFP

England‘s Danny Willett was the shock winner of the 80th Masters on Sunday thanks to a bogey--free final round and an epic back-nine collapse by defending champion Jordan Spieth。

Willett fired a five-under-par 67 for a three-shot victory that brought the 28-year-old Englishman the green jacket symbolic of victory at Augusta National as well as a $1.8 million top prize from the $10 million purse。

“It‘s crazy。 It’s surreal,” Willett said。 “Words can‘t describe the -emotions and feelings。 You do something special and it still doesn’t quite sink in what you have achieved。”

Willett, five down to Spieth with six holes to play, birdied the par-five 13th, par-four 14th and par-three 16th to charge into the clubhouse while the 22-year-old American endured a nightmare meltdown with bogeys at 10 and 11 and a quadruple bogey at the par-three 12th。

“I just put a couple of weak swings on it and suddenly I‘m not leading anymore,” said Spieth。 “I’ll be disappointed with that one。”

Willett finished 72 holes at five-under 283, with Spieth and -English playing partner Lee Westwood sharing second on 286。 Westwood, trying to win his first major title at age 42, shot 69 while Spieth, who defends his US Open title in June at Oakmont, fired a 73。

Spieth, as defending champion, presented Willett with the green jacket that he looked to make his own for most of the week, leading after all three prior rounds。

Willett was not even going to play the Masters because his wife was due to give birth on Sunday, but she gave birth on March 30 and he was able to come down Magnolia Lane for his date with destiny。

“You talk about fate and everything else that goes with it。 It has been a crazy week,” Willett said。

Willett took his first major crown in only his 12th major start, becoming only the second -England golfer to win the Masters after Nick Faldo, the champion in 1989, 1990 and 1996。

Spieth failed in his bid to join Faldo, Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus as back-to-back Masters -winners and missed a chance to overtake Australia‘s Jason Day for the top ranking spot。

England‘s Paul Casey and Americans Dustin Johnson and J.B。 Holmes shared fourth on 287 with Japan’s Hideki Matsuyama, Dane Soren Kjeldsen and England‘s -Matthew Fitzpatrick another stroke back sharing seventh。

Rory McIlroy, trying to become the sixth man to complete a career Grand Slam, fired a 71 to finish on 289。

Willett has broken into the top 10 of the world rankings for the first time。 He was ranked outside the top 100 as recently as November 2014。 After winning the green jacket at Augusta, he has jumped up three places from 12th to ninth in the -latest rankings released on Monday。

Spieth stays second behind Day, with McIlroy third。

K酶b Billige Nike Air Max Sko Nike Air Max 2015 Dame gratis forsendelse Nike Air Max 90 Essential Sko Salg h酶jere h忙l boot stilarter Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 JP Casual Black Red UK , bailey presse boot knappen, kile boot stilarter, de store boot stilarter, korte boot stilarter Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 White UK , mini st酶vler og meget mere. Vinter er kommet, og for dem at feedback, forbrugere, vores Nike Roshe Run Donne hjemmeside har vigtige kampagner til r氓dighed for dig. Velkommen til at bes酶ge k酶bere bestille! Jeg er den legitime ejendomsm忙gler kommission nike Men's Nike Hyperadapt 1.0 JP Black Grey UK , og tilbyder den fulde reception. Denne aktivitet vil vare en m氓ned, kan du f氓 en stor rabat til time.So g酶re for sommeren.

1998 Nike Air Max Air forst忙rkede Adidas Superstar 80s i Frankrig kendte Tn Air Max, Air Max Air Max til at styrke all-round-version Tuned Air Max Air i brugen af ultra fleksibelt harpiks materiale, s氓 i forskellige sko i slutningen situationer Nike React Hyperdunk UK , giver Adidas Superstar Womens forskellige anslagskr忙fter. 2003 Air Max 03 Mix de bedste seks 氓r efter demontering Nike Air Max Classic BW Damen af udviklingen af nye s氓ler Air, Nike sko til at genskabe hele l忙ngden af puden, vil designer sko Nike Air Max 1 Dame i bunden af skummet reduceres, hvilket sparer plads pude fyldt med luft Bag Man Nike Air Skylon 2 UK , det h酶jeste niveau af innovativ letv忙gts teknologi, reducere den 酶verste v忙gt. integration AM 90 Flywire Zoom Victory Point-teknologi, design og udvikling i de h酶jeste niveauer af sportssko, Nike Nike React Element 87 UK , Tinker Hatfield i 1990 tegnet af den minimalistiske version af Air Max 90 Flywire, med mesh stof sorte og lyse bl氓 Flywire kabler gennem bue,

Jeg betragter Air Max 2011 s. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China