BRUSSELS, Oct. 20 (Xinhua) -- The 28-nation European Union's (EU) seasonally-adjusted current account surplus stood at 13.5 billion euros (14.76 billion U.S. dollars) in August, up from 11.3 billion euros in July, the EU statistical office Eurostat said on Thursday.

Meanwhile, the adjusted data showed the surplus of the current account rose on a year-on-year basis from 8.2 billion euros in August 2015.

Compared with the same period last year, the surplus of its goods account increased, as did the surplus of the services account. However, the deficit of the primary income account and the deficit of the secondary income account both grew slightly, according to Eurostat.

Meanwhile, the accumulated current account for the 12 months ending August 2016 recorded a surplus of 160.5 billion euros, compared with 149.6 billion euros for the 12 months to August 2015.

ATHENS Kris Versteeg Flames Jersey , Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- Around 7,000 refugee and migrant children aged 6 to 16 years old will be attending public schools and reception facilities for refugee education (RFRE) in Greece, the Education Ministry announced on Wednesday as part of this year's educational program.

The Greek government introduced last year a plan to give schooling to thousands of refugee children who have been left stranded in Greece after the closure of the borders along the Western Balkan route in February 2016.

According to the ministry, this year a total of 2,439 children living with their families in apartments and hotels rented for asylum seekers will be attending morning classes and a total of 2,360 that currently live in refugee camps will attend afternoon classes in reception facilities for refugee education.

George Angelopoulos, the General Secretary of the Greek Education Ministry, said during a press conference that around 2,000 children will register the next 15 days, Greek national news agency AMNA reported.

It is expected that a total of 1,000 public schools across Greece will participate in the educational program for refugee and migrant children. In addition, 30 kindergartens will be added to the program by next month.

A year after the implementation of the refugee schooling program, the Education Ministry said that a total of 5,000 refugee and migrant children participated in the project.

According to figures, that number reflects the 40 percent of the refugee children population that was recorded last year in Greece.

With most of them never having attended school or been out of education for more than two years the aim was to help refugee children integrate into the local society.

"For the first year of its implementation, the percentage of the participation is quite successful," Angelopoulos told reporters.

Despite problems regarding shortages of teachers in schools, Angelopoulos stressed that the program has received "a very positive response from the educational community".

I want to begin my life.Who can help me pass Novell,Inc 050-695 exam?I'm a graduating student and aiming to hunt a satisfactory career in the IT field. Due to the lack of working experience, I am badly in need of a Hot Novell,Inc 050-695 certification to prove my capability and to compete with other candidates in the job-hunting area soon as I started my study, difficulties came up.

The result of my two weeks study appeared not so good. There still remained so many unfamiliar objectives. What's more, most of the objectives that I had reviewed were easily to be forgotten. That made me rather depressed.

Visualexams gives your best reparation about Novell,Inc 050-695 exam. Novell,Inc 050-695 certification set the standards for networking skills and develops with the IT industry. The 050-695 training is bound to valid, fair and highly classed exams to prepare. All candidate would have the option to choose the track in 050-695 that which combination of exams would be suitable for them.

Achieving the Novell,Inc 050-695 certification is the goal of many IT Certifications. But the passing rate of the 050-695 exam is incredibly low. The purpose of our Novell,Inc 050-695 Training materials are to promote 050-695 Certification. The Novell,Inc Systems has created the highly standard networking certification of today's date. It's surely not an easy task to do but doing the 050-695 Training by using our training materials will ensure and encourage that you can earn the 050-695 Certification.

Visualexams can provides Novell,Inc 050-695 study guide,and have a huge experience of certification exams and 050-695 braindumps which we've been providing from the last decade and the number of students which have been benefited from these brain dumps and study notes are self speaking themselves.

At 050-695 Visualexams, 050-695 braindumps page all the necessary 050-695 exam guide can be found. And it not only includes free 050-695 but it also contains Novell,Inc 050-695 study guide and 050-695 practice exams.So you can get the exams from various resources but the logical and the precise explanation to your study guide questions is only here at Visualexams.

About the Author

It is undeniable that education plays a crucial role when it comes to giving a child a great future. That's why, parents are ready to do everything to give their child the ideal education. Schools provide children the opportunity to hone their interpersonal capabilities while knowing also. On the other hand, learning styles and mental strength differ in every kid. The instructional tactic of academic institution is designed to facilitate learning in most pupils, yet this may possibly not be enough to bring out the best of your child. This is exactly where home tutoring is needed.

Lots of advantages are affiliated with tutoring and according to several research. JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey   Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey   Jason Witten Jersey   Jared Cook Jersey   Jalen Ramsey Jersey   Authentic Ezekiel Elliott Jersey   Authentic Drew Brees Jersey   Authentic David Johnson Jersey   Dallas Goedert Youth Jersey   Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey