Authentic George Kittle Jersey , and Doug Baldwin admitted Sherman isn’t just another cornerback he will face Sunday.Sherman and Baldwin remain close and have talked even more this week than they usually do.Sherman said Thursday he didn’t expect the Seahawks to cut him while he was hurt. Seattle released Sherman, who was rehabbing a torn Achilles, in the offseason to save $11 million in salary cap space for 2018.Baldwin was more blunt in his assessment of the situation.“I thought it was really s****y to be honest with you, how it ended http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … urg-jersey ,” Baldwin said, via video from Gregg Bell of The News Tribune. “I would really have liked for him to stay here and had an opportunity to finish his career with this organization, but it’s part of the business. It doesn’t work that way.”Sherman, 30 http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. … ner-jersey , spent the first seven seasons of his career in Seattle. He signed with the 49ers soon after the Seahawks cut him.He has allowed only 16 catches for 266 yards this season, according to Pro Football Focus.Baldwin hopes Sherman receives a warm reception from the fans for “everything he’s done for this organization.”49ers activate Reuben Foster, release OG Matt Tobin Fooch’s update: The team announced the roster move on Wednesday.The San Francisco 49ers have until 1 p.m. PT to remove a player to make room for returning linebacker Reuben Foster. Beat writer Matt Maiocco reported early on Wednesday that guard Matt Tobin would be getting released, and NFL Network reporter Mike Garafolo confirmed Maiocco’s report.The 49ers signed Tobin on September 3rd to provide some offensive line roster depth. He ended up inactive both games Womens Mike Person Jersey , and with Joshua Garnett likely returning from his foot injury, Tobin is no longer necessary.I figured linebacker Terence Garvin would be released since he was such a recent addition, but it sounds like he will remain on the roster for the time being. He was signed when the team placed Brock Coyle on injured reserve. This would suggest the team might still be concerned about Malcolm Smith’s status for Week 3. If Smith can play, there would be even less need for Garvin on the roster.