The San Francisco 49ers season opener brought with it numerous debuts. One of the most notable was that of cornerback Richard Sherman. The game marked Sherman’s first regular season contest since he tore his Achilles last year. He got preseason work in after an early training camp hamstring injury http://www.49erscheapshops.com/cheap-au … ams-jersey , but the regular season is a whole different beast.Sherman played the entire game, getting in the full allotment of 71 snaps opposite Ahkello Witherspoon. He played 64 snaps on the left side of the field (offense’s right side), and Kirk Cousins did not have much success that way. He completed 6-of-15 passes for 84 yards to that side of the field on throws past the line of scrimmage, according to ESPN.Sherman specifically was not targeted much in his first game. He was targeted three times, with Cousins completing one pass for 18 yards, including six yards after the catch http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.co … -authentic , according to Pro Football Focus. Cousins had a passer rating of 54.9 on passes targeting Sherman’s receiver.His speed is still a bit of an issue, but he still has that physicality to help compensate for it. We saw it in the second quarter on his coverage of Laquon Treadwell. Richard Sherman vs. Laquon Treadwell, Week 1, 49ers vs. VikingsSherman got particularly handsy, but nothing was called. I don’t think it was the most egregious of plays, but I also know that if he was with the Seahawks and did this against the 49ers http://www.49erscheapstore.com/kyle-jus … rsey-cheap , we would collectively have lost it. Such is the life of adding a bitter rival!Overall, it was a solid, relatively quiet 49ers debut for Richard Sherman. I am surprised he was not targeted a little bit more, and I have to think we see quarterbacks challenge him a bit more in coming weeks. Matthew Stafford is set to play this weekend, and I have a hunch it starts then. Week 3 against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs will be a big test, particularly if Sherman ends up matched up against Tyreek Hill.But for now Youth Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , so far so good! Good news on the injury front for the San Francisco 49ers. Running back Jerick McKinnon is set to move into the next phase of his rehab. McKinnon tore his ACL on September 1st, and had his surgery roughly 11 days later. On Tuesday, he posted this picture on his Instagram story, bidding farewell to the crutches he had been using following surgery.Jerick McKinnon crutches after ACL surgeryThere is plenty of work ahead for McKinnon as he dives into the rehab process. It will start slow and build into next offseason. He won’t be taking part in practice anytime soon, but will be working further and further into the rehab process with the 49ers trainers. Once the season ends, the 49ers return for the offseason workout program in late April. Given that his injury happened at the beginning of September Youth Alfred Morris Jersey , he could very well be doing some modest football activities by the time OTAs start in May.A worthwhile comparison at this point is Jimmy Garoppolo. He suffered his ACL tear on September 23rd, and had surgery on October 3rd. The timelines will not be identical, but with McKinnon losing his crutches roughly six weeks after surgery, Garoppolo might be off crutches in roughly three weeks.Kyle Shanahan said after the surgery that he hopes Garoppolo will be throwing by the time OTAs arrive. I suspect Garoppolo could be doing more football activities than McKinnon at that point, even though Garoppolo’s injury occurred after McKinnon’s. Both players move around plenty on their legs, but the stress on the knee for a running back doing cutting and maneuvering would seem to be more of an issue than for a quarterback. That’s not a certainty Cheap Solomon Thomas Jersey , but it’s something to keep on our radar as we move into the offseason and the workout program approaches.