of ESPN were not bad enough Authentic Cameron Heyward Jersey , comments from Hall of Fame wide receiver Terrell Owens on Friday were even harder to hear. After appearing on a podcast for Pro Football Talk and a segment for the NFL Network, Owens became the latest name to exploit his connection to Brown for a little bit of media attention. Adding yet another voice to those who believe Brown will be playing elsewhere in 2019, Owens’ suggestion that the Pittsburgh Steelers star receiver had expressed a desire to leave was disappointing to hear. But the discovery that AB had been seeking him out for advice as a mentor of sorts was far more disturbing. As reported by Mike Florio of PFT.Speaking with Lindsay Rhodes on the NFL Network, Owens would repeat many of the same comments. Regardless of who you think is to blame in this situation, for those of us hoping for a resolution than ends with Brown staying in Pittsburgh, the fact that Owens has the receivers ear is rather worrying. It would be charitable to describe Owens as having been a challenging teammate when he was with the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys Authentic James Conner Jersey , Buffalo Bills or Cincinnati Bengals, and the notion that he could have any constructive advice that would help Brown mend fences with the Steelers is absolutely laughable. Looking at the list of people Brown has surrounded himself with since this latest drama unfolded, Owens might be the most concerning name from a group that already includes Chad Johnson and James Harrison.10 Things I Think I Thought: Steelers Victory Formation Edition Same article title, different result. I’ve had ten thoughts on a tie, ten on a loss, and am happy to finally be able to share the ten things I think I thought during a Steelers’ victory on Monday night.It’s complicated. There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who do not. That said Womens David DeCastro Jersey , we all tend to think in binary patterns- good and bad, strong and weak, plus and minus. Coming into this game we had one good team that was supposed to be bad, the Buccaneers, and one bad team that was supposed to be good, the Steelers. But the bad team beat the good team. Before the season started no one was worried about Chris Boswell, everyone worried about Bud Dupree. But so far Dupree is giving Boswell a run for his money on points scored. More on Dupree. I, and others Womens Ramon Foster Jersey , have not been shy about pointing out his weaknesses the first two weeks. A silver-platter delivered pick-six doesn’t undo those weaknesses, but it was part of a good game on Bud’s part. I’m hoping for more. Dilly dilly.My hot Italian sausage sandwiches are far superior to anything on the menu at Ruffalo Child Sings. Just ask my hot Irish-Cherokee wife.Whether with Jameis Winston or Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm, the Bucs will make shipwreck of their season. Write it down, and they will finish once again dead last in their division.Anybody else have an onslaught of deja-vu watching Terrell Edmunds return his pick? He looked just as slippery as he did when he picked one off in the preseason. I don’t know how it can be done, but boy would I love to see more of him with the ball in space. Keep your eye on this one.Did I mention it’s complicated? I’m still unclear how after ramming the ball down the throat of the Browns for three quarters the Steelers suddenly became an immovable wall in the fourth, and then the opposite happened Monday night. Connor went nowhere in the early stages of the game, but when everyone, and everyone’s brother Authentic Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , knew we would run it, holes open up, Connor runs through them and Pittsburgh ends up in victory formation.Turnovers are the stolen bases of football — potential game changers, whatever else might be going on. They changed this game. As Bob Labriola opined, for every worrisome stat for our defense, there is this corresponding stat in their favor — four turnovers.For those of you who are newbies, here’s the secret for making it happen. You hold your Terrible Towel with the letters facing the TV, like you want the players to read it. You shake the towel a little bit and say http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore. … itt-jersey , “Splash play. SPLASH PLAY.” It’s like playing Renegade, except you can do it at home.As a Steeler fan I’m looking forward to the day when we are done talking about Le’Veon Bell. As a fellow Hodgkins survivor, I’m looking forward to the day when James Conner is simply James Connor, star tailback of the Super Bowl champion Steelers.Winning may fix some things, but it doesn’t fix everything. The Steelers were good enough to win Monday night against a decent team. Which is well short of where this team needs to be to compete for a championship. I came away from this game not at all convinced they will get there, but at least believing it’s possible. Don’t stop believing. Hold on to that feeling. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys