LANDOVER Cheap Jonathan Allen Jersey , Md. (AP) — Julio Jones set his sights on the end zone, twisted to break a tackle and lunged toward the promised land.A swarm of teammates rushed over from the sideline, jumping around in jubilation to celebrate the end of the star receiver's 12-game touchdown drought.Jones was back in the end zone where he belongs, and the Atlanta Falcons looked like the team they were predicted to be in a 38-14 blowout of the Washington Redskins on Sunday that extended their winning streak to three games. "We're a brotherhood," said Jones, who made seven receptions for 121 yards and caught his first TD pass since Nov. 26, 2017."We support one another. If anybody scores, I'm trying to be the first one over there. Nobody hates on each other on this team. Everybody loves when other people go out here and excel and make plays."The Falcons (4-4) made plenty of plays in flexing their offensive muscles with the kind of balanced attack they've lacked in an injury-marred season that so far has failed to live up to expectations. Matt Ryan completed 26 of 38 passes for 350 yards and four touchdowns, including the 35-yard screen to Jones that set off a team-wide celebration.Even though losing four of its first five games didn't give Atlanta much to celebrate, putting up 491 yards on Washington has players excited about their current position and what more they can accomplish this season."The start to the season was not what we were looking for, but we're halfway through it, we're 4-4 and we're in the mix," said Ryan, who had touchdown passes of 39 and 10 yards to running back Tevin Coleman and a 40-yarder to rookie receiver Calvin Ridley ."The good football teams that I've been a part of in my career are the ones that have gotten better as the year's gone along. Halfway through Youth D.J. Swearinger Jersey , I think we're a better football team than we were at the start and we've got to keep it trending in that direction."Nowhere is that progress more evident than on the ground, where Coleman ran for 80 yards and Ito Smith had 66 yards and a rushing touchdown. The Falcons surpassed 100 yards rushing for the first time since Week 2."The big guys, they put the work in," said coach Dan Quinn, whose team didn't punt until midway through the third quarter and converted its first eight third-down opportunities. "We know we are at our best when both the run game and our pass game are in balance. And today we had that, and the results were there."Atlanta's 30th-ranked defense did its part, too, holding Washington to 35 first-quarter yards and making a crucial stop after Ryan was picked off by Quinton Dunbar — just the quarterback's third interception this season.The NFC East-leading Redskins (5-3) could blame poor tackling, ill-timed penalties and a series of injuries along the offensive line for the end of their three-game winning streak.Already without left tackle Trent Williams after surgery to repair his dislocated right thumb, Washington lost left guard Shaun Lauvao to a left knee injury, right guard Brandon Scherff to a left shoulder injury and struggled to stop the Falcons when it mattered."It wasn't the preparation, just the executing," Washington safety D.J. Swearinger said. "Got to be better. Got to be disciplined. Got to be disciplined in our efforts."Swearinger and other players blamed officials for part of the Redskins' disciplinary trouble that added up to 10 penalties for 147 yards.Adrian Peterson was held to 17 yards on nine carries a week after rushing for 149 yards at the New York Giants. Alex Smith was 30 of 46 for 306 yards, an interception and a touchdown pass to Josh Doctson.KAZEE'S PICK AND THROWFalcons safety Damontae Kazee effectively ended any chances of a Redskins comeback when he picked off Smith with about seven minutes left. After the play Cheap Jordan Reed Jersey , Kazee ran toward the corner of the stadium full of Falcons fans and did his best Ryan impression by throwing the ball to the top of the lower deck.Kazee said he was trying to get the ball to his nephew in that corner of the stands and isn't worried about punishment."I get fined every week," Kazee said. "I don't care."SMITH'S RUNAs inconsequential as Washington's ground game was, Smith had its longest gain of the day on a scramble that helped set up a touchdown. With Peterson blocking for him, the 34-year-old picked up 22 yards before being stopped on a crushing shoulder-to-shoulder hit from Brian Poole at the Atlanta 19.INJURIESFalcons: Calvin Ridley was cleared to return after being evaluated for a head injury. … K Matt Bryant missed his second consecutive game with a right hamstring injury, and CB Robert Alford was out with an ankle injury, the first game he has missed since 2015.Redskins: Played stretches without three-fifths of their starting offensive line and lost Lauvao to a potentially serious knee injury. Lauvao injured his left knee on the third play of the game, was taken off the sideline in a wheelchair and did not return. RT Morgan Moses injured his right knee in the first quarter before returning in the second. Coach Jay Gruden said Lauvao and Scherff would have MRIs Monday. … Dunbar left twice with leg injuries. … TE Jordan Reed left briefly with a neck injury.UP NEXTFalcons: Aim for their fourth win in a row when they visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.Redskins: Look to rebound at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday. Washington yielded 501 yards and forced Tampa Bay to punt once all day.Sounds like a blueprint for a lopsided loss, yet there the Redskins were in the visiting locker room Sunday celebrating a 16-3 victory that kept them alone atop the NFC East.That's what four takeaways, three of them foiling scoring opportunities, will do for a team that struggles to score points."We gave up some yards. They had great time of possession and some great drives, but we were able to keep them out of the end zone," coach Jay Gruden said. "You've got to keep playing until the drives are over, and good things will happen. We did that."Alex Smith threw for 178 yards and one touchdown, while Dustin Hopkins kicked three field goals for the Redskins (6-3) Youth Preston Smith Jersey , who improved their turnover differential to plus-11 and rebounded from a 38-14 loss to Atlanta despite playing with a makeshift offensive line because of mounting injuries."I promise you this: If we were even or minus-11, we wouldn't be 6-3," Gruden said. "It's been the difference so far. It's why we are where we are."Smith, who was 19 of 27 with no interceptions, threw 6 yards to Josh Doctson for the game's only touchdown early in the fourth quarter.Hopkins kicked field goals of 43, 43 and 26 yards, the last set up by Greg Stroman's fourth-quarter interception and 24-yard return to the Bucs 14."You can (give up) 1,000 yards, but if you get the 'W,' three points, it really doesn't matter," Washington cornerback Josh Norman said. "It goes down in the stat sheet, but the only stat that matters is the 'W.' "Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for 406 yards for Tampa Bay (3-6), but was intercepted twice and lost a fumble on a sack inside the Washington 10.The Bucs Youth Paul Richardson Jersey , who have the NFL's top passing attack and are second in total offense, fell to 1-3 in games they've gained 500-plus yards this season.Just as discouraging for coach Dirk Koetter and his players: Tampa Bay, which has lost three in a row and six of seven following a 2-0 start, failed to force a turnover on defense for the sixth straight game."''Four-zero in turnover margin is going to kill you every time," Koetter said. "We had a lot of chances. ... We weren't good enough today, and that's plain to see."Meanwhile, three of their four giveaways thwarted scoring opportunities, including Jacquizz Rodgers' fumble on a reception that rolled 18 yards into the Washington end zone, where it was recovered by safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix for a touchback.The Redskins were outgained 279 yards to 136 in the first two quarters, yet led 6-3 at halftime after getting two field goals from Hopkins.The Bucs moved into Redskins' territory on all five of their first-half possessions, but had little to show after Norman made a leaping interception on the goal line of a pass intended for Chris Godwin, and Chandler Catanzaro missed a 30-yard field goal.Catanzaro, who's missed four field goals and four extra points through nine games, also had a 47-yarder sail wide right early in the second half."I feel bad for my teammates. I'm just not performing well enough right now for this team Cheap Josh Norman Jersey ," said Catanzaro, whose 33-yarder in the second quarter accounted for all of Tampa Bay scoring. "Right now they're not going through (the uprights). I've done my best to fix it up until now and it hasn't been fixed."BIG NUMBERSFitzpatrick completed 29 of 41 passes and topped 400 yards passing for the fourth time this season. He was sacked twice.Rodgers finished with eight receptions for 102 yards for Tampa Bay. Godwin had seven catches for 100 yards.INJURIESRedskins: With Trent Williams recovering from surgery on his right thumb, Ty Nsekhe started at left tackle along with guards Jonathan Cooper and Tony Bergstrom, replacements for Shawn Lauvao and Brandon Scherff, who were lost for the season against the Falcons. Cornerback Quinton Dunbar (shin) also missed the game, with Fabian Moreau filling in.Buccaneers: Played without defensive end Vinny Curry for the third time in four games. Safety Justin Evans (toe) left in the second quarter and linebacker Lavonte David (knee) departed in the third, though both returned.PATCHED-UP LINEWashington's patchwork offensive line held up fairly well. Washington rushed for 116 yards, with Adrian Peterson helping run out the clock and finishing with 68 yards rushing on 19 carries.Smith was sacked three times, but thought the group performed well under the circumstances."It wasn't like there was a ton that was off-limits, and I think that's a credit to those guys and how they were playing," Smith said."Certainly you wanted to get them into the flow of the game and that took a little bit," the quarterback added. "But I thought in the second half, we were able to get into that rhythm and we were able to execute."UP NEXTRedskins: Home vs. Houston next Sunday.Buccaneers: at New York Giants next Sunday. Custom New York Jets Jerseys