“Never too high http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap … den-jersey , never too low.”This was a saying I had for the teams I coached over 12 years at the Varsity High School level. Never get too high after a big play, and never get too low after a bad one. The key is balance, and the goal is equilibrium.I view offensive play-calling, especially early in a game almost the same.Never too much pass, never too much run.I understand if a team is being gashed one way or the other, abusing a weakness is never a bad thing, but finding your way back to balance should always be the goal, in my opinion.Take the Week 1 contest vs. the Cleveland Browns as an example Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , even though there are other games much more egregious. When all was said and done, the Steelers, who once had a 14-point lead in the fourth quarter, threw the football 41 times, in less-than-ideal conditions, and ran it 35. Not too bad, right? But when you look into the game deeper, you see just where the team strayed away from the desired balance.Let’s break this down by quarter:1st Quarter Total Plays: 15 Pass Attempts: 10Rush Attempts: 52nd Quarter Total Plays: 15Pass Attempts: 9Rush Attempts: 61st Half Numbers:Pass Attempts: 19Rush Attempts: 113rd Quarter Total Plays: 11Pass Attempts: 4Rush Attempts: 74th Quarter Total Plays: 23Pass Attempts: 8Rush Attempts: 152nd Half Numbers: Pass Attempts: 12Rush Attempts: 22Overtime Total Plays: 16Pass Attempts: 12Rush Attempts: 4Just look at those numbers in the second half. Once the Steelers obtained their lead http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap … tic-jersey , the plan by offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner was to essentially take the air out of the football and ice out the game.But let’s go back to the old mantra at the beginning of the article:Never too much pass, never too much run.I’m not saying Fichtner should have been dialing up deep bombs with a 14-point lead, and a game which seemed to be in-hand, but the predictability is what doomed the Pittsburgh offense down the stretch. In today’s NFL, being predictable on offense is a death knell, and one which should be avoided at all costs.There will be games which buck this “balance” theory, but more often than not a team which is balanced offensively will keep the defense on their heals. In the Week 1 tie with the Browns, in the second half Cheap Artie Burns Jersey , mainly the fourth quarter, the Browns knew what the Steelers wanted to do, and were loading the box to do it. For some reason, maybe the weather or Ben Roethlisberger’s ineffectiveness, Fichtner kept banging his head against the wall.In Week 2, with a Kansas City Chiefs defense, which probably isn’t as good as the Browns’ unit faced in Week 1, the Steelers will have the opportunity to find their balance. Run Conner http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap … ree-jersey , but mix in the pass at appropriate times. Use the pass to open up the run on some drives. It is all about keeping them guessing, and balance is the perfect recipe for success in this area. The Pittsburgh Steelers have some notable injury concerns to worry about as they prepare to face the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, with three key starters named among the walking wounded in Mike Tomlin’s weekly press conference on Tuesday.Top of that list of names was Ben Roethlisberger, having suffered an injury to his non throwing hand in the first half of the game against the Cleveland Browns. While it expected he will still be able to face the Ravens, it would not be a surprise if he rested for most of the week and will likely wear a protective glove on his left hand on game day. With Coty Sensabaugh now the apparent starter at cornerback, his progress with an injury that forced him from the game early in Week 8 will be one to keep an eye on. However, after Tomlin confirmed that Artie Burns had been benched for being late to the team’s walk through on Saturday, there is always a chance he will be getting his job back this Sunday anyway.As well as Matt Feiler played in his absence Cheap T. J. Watt Jersey , the return of a healthy Marcus Gilbert would be a huge boost against Baltimore, but the Steelers’ coach had little to offer in the way of positive news about him or Sensabaugh beyond the platitudes he usually uses when discussing injured players. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys