Justin Coleman Color Rush Jersey , but that doesn’t mean Enemy Reaction is going away! We’re going to be recapping the rest of the 2019 NFL Playoffs, with game thread screenshots aplenty. All four home teams won, but only the New Orleans Saints had any serious difficulty with their opponent, so we’ll save the best for last. Usually I populate Enemy Reaction with the highlights of the games, but I have 23 screenshots and that just seems like a gateway to a browser crash, so as a minor tweak, I’ll just link to them in the headings. Besides, you’re really here for angry fans, and many of you are clearly won over by my main picture choice.Let’s go!Kansas City Chiefs 31 Indianapolis Colts 13Photo by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesTyreek Hill takes the end-around to the end-zone (14-0 KC)Blocked punt touchdown gives Colts life! (17-7 KC)Adam Vinatieri... shanks it from 23 yards? Is this real life? (24-7 KC) Sammy Watkins fumble gives Colts the ball in great field position (24-7 KC)...Except Andrew Luck gave it right back (24-7 KC)Daryl Williams wraps it up for the Chiefs! (31-13 KC)The clock hits triple zeroes and the Chiefs finally win a home playoff game (31-13 KC Final)Los Angeles Rams 30 Dallas Cowboys 22Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesAmari Cooper puts Dallas on the board with a touchdown (7-3 DAL)Todd Gurley runs through the Cowboys defense for a touchdown (20-7 LAR)What the hell is this “in the grasp” call? (20-7 LAR)Cowboys run into a nine-man box on 4th and 1 and it obviously fails (23-15 LAR)Jared Goff clinches victory with a crucial 3rd down run (30-22 LAR Final)Heh heh... :(New England Patriots 41 Los Angeles Chargers 28Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesFollowing Patriots TD, Chargers answer back with Keenan Allen score (7-7)Sony Michel easily gets his second touchdown (14-7 NE)Uhhhh where’s the defense, Gus Bradley? (21-7 NE)Desmond King’s fumble sums up the Chargers’ day (28-7 NE, 41-28 NE Final)New Orleans Saints 20 Philadelphia Eagles 14Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsDrew Brees gets picked off on the game’s first play (0-0)Nick Foles finds wide open Jordan Matthews for a touchdown (7-0 PHI)Nick Foles gets a rushing touchdown to double Philly’s lead (14-0 PHI)Following Nick Foles interception, Saints go three-and-ouuuuuuuu WAIT FAKE PUNT! FAKE PUNT! (14-0 PHI)Keith Kirkwood scores on 4th and goal (14-7 PHI)After 17-hour drive, Saints take the lead on a Michael Thomas touchdown (17-14 NO)Wil Lutz misses from 52 yards Russell Wilson Color Rush Jersey , giving Nick Foles one last chance to win it (20-14 NO)Alshon Jeffery OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (20-14 NO Final)Now we’ve reached conference championship weekend. It’s the Patriots at Chiefs in what’s expected to be the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history, while the Rams rematch the Saints in New Orleans. I have a feeling that Falcons fans might go into hiding for several weeks if there’s a Patriots-Saints Super Bowl in their stadium. (Don’t get me started on how I’d feel if a Patriots vs. Rams Super Bowl materializes. That’d put me in the unenviable position of rooting for New England.)Thanks for reading and go ‘Hawks! Since Russell Wilson was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in 2012 the team has enjoyed the most successful period in franchise history, making the playoffs in five out of the last six seasons and currently sitting at 5-5. With half of the six remaining games in the regular season against the cellar dwelling Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers, the Seahawks have a great chance to once again make the postseason this year. However, it is the three more difficult games remaining on the schedule that will determine the fate of the 2018 Hawks, with those three games coming against the Kansas City Chiefs, the Minnesota Vikings and the Carolina Panthers. The first of those three tough games is Sunday in Charlotte, where the Seahawks will take on the Carolina Panthers in an environment which is not exactly conducive to the team playing its best football. While Seattle has posted a 70-35-1 record in the regular season since the start of the 2012 season (78-39-1 including postseason), during that time period the team is just 18-16-1 when playing on a grass surface (19-18-1 when the postseason is included). For whatever reason, the offense of the Seahawks has simply not performed at its best on grass surfaces, averaging just 19.7 points per game when playing on a grass surface. That is a full five points per game below the team’s overall average of 24.7 points per game since 2012, and more than a touchdown less than the 27.1 points per game the team has averaged on an artificial playing surface. So far in 2018 the team is 2-3 when playing on grass, having defeated the Cardinals and Oakland Raiders on a natural playing surface, while dropping games to the Denver Broncos Brandon Marshall Color Rush Jersey , Chicago Bears and Los Angeles Rams when playing on grass. Further complicating the potential for a Seattle victory in Carolina could be the fact that the game is set to be played in the early time slot. Playing early games has been another thorn in the Seahawks side for a long time. In spite of the overall record of 70-35-1 since 2012, the Hawks are just 11-9 in that time period when playing in the early slot (12-11 when including the postseason). So, in short, the Seahawks are facing two forms of their kryptonite when they take the field on Sunday in Carolina. But is that necessarily a bad thing? We’ve all heard the phrase that two wrongs don’t make a right, but do two forms of negative indicators make for a really bad indicator? Or is this like math where two negatives combine together to multiply into a positive? Since 2012 when playing in the early time slot on a grass surface, the Seahawks are 5-2 in the regular season, which represents a winning percentage that is better than their overall winning percentage during that period. The only postseason game they have played in the early time slot on a grass surface was the 2015 playoff loss at Carolina, meaning they’re 5-3 when including the postseason. So, there it is, victory for the Seahawks. As long as it doesn’t rain. Weather forecast for Charlotte, NC through Monday from weather.com