More or less Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , free agency and the NFL Draft are a crapshoot. When the New York Jets acquired Brandon Marshall after the 2014 season, I thought it was a trade that made no sense and that only to see Marshall post some of the best seasons in franchise history - and make Ryan Fitzptatrick look competent in 2015!On the other hand, I thought Chad Ochocinco going to the New England Patriots in 2011 and the Cleveland Browns drafting Johnny Manziel were each brilliant moves... but in my defense, Bill Belichick had proven to be great with cast-offs. I can't really defend being on the Manziel train as much as I was in 2014 at this point, though at least I didn't have him going first overall!In all seriousness, the transition period that is the new league year and players - and coaches - joining up with new teams is a crapshoot because we can only predict so much. How many people thought that the Oakland Raiders were taking a reach on Khalil Mack because he was coming out of a small school (SUNY Buffalo) in the 2014 NFL Draft?However Tytus Howard Jersey , predicting things based on fact and logic is much different than the hot takes delivered by pundits and bloggers who have done no research on the topic at hand. Today, using logic and facts and football (!!!), let's try to look at some of the biggest moves - or non-moves - from this NFL offseason and determine which ones teams are bound to regret come the season's start. The NFL offseason has begun cooling down after a very hot beginning, and there are very few moves that are left to be made, so we are settling in for the beginning of the season. It’s about time to begin analyzing those moves, and predicting how they will play out in the upcoming 2018/19 season. All these teams are making big trades Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , Free Agency signings and draft selections in the hope of becoming one of the twelve teams to make the playoffs so they can vie for a shot at the Lombardi Trophy, but unfortunately, not all of these are equal, as some moves can massively backfire, while others can completely shock us.From teams making one last move to solidify themselves as genuine Super Bowl contenders, to teams having massive draft nights in the hope of one day hoisting that iconic trophy high http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/aut … ogu-jersey , this offseason has been full of these shocking and incredibly exciting moves. Today we are here to look at 9 of those moves that will backfire on teams, as well as 11 fantastic moves that went completely under the radar.