Omaha the week the 2019 College World Series opens http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.c … phy-jersey , The Associated Press has learned.

Major League Baseball and the NCAA have been working to arrange a game as a kickoff event to the CWS, two people close to the situation told the AP on Wednesday on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss details.

A news conference with MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred was scheduled for Thursday at TD Ameritrade Park, the host site for the CWS.

The move would be similar to the regular-season games played in Williamsport Andy Isabella Jersey , Pennsylvania, in conjunction with the Little League World Series.

AP Sports Writer Ron Blum contributed.

The Chiefs scored the most points of any team in the NFL this season and it usually didn’t take them long to get going.Kansas City outscored their opponents 147-56 in the first quarter of games this season and their habit of playing from in front was the subject of a question for Patriots head coach Bill Belichick during a Tuesday conference call.“You always want to start fast,” Belichick said. “You always want to play from ahead. You always want to get off to a good start. But I think these are 60 minute games and this time of year you’re going to have to battle all the way through Clelin Ferrell Jersey , but it’s always good to try to get off to a good start. There is I think historically no better fast starting team than the Chiefs. Coach [Andy] Reid’s always done a great job of that and they’ve outscored their opponents by I think it’s about 100 points or so this year.”“That’s a big advantage to play the last three quarters with. Certainly we don’t want to be in that position, nor do they I’m sure. But everybody’s going to compete for 60 minutes or longer, however long it takes this weekend and that’s what we have to be ready for. But yeah Josh Oliver Jersey , of course we want to do well early and we want to do well in the fourth quarter too.”There were only four games this season that saw the Chiefs behind after the first 15 minutes of action. They lost three of those games, including their 43-40 loss to the Patriots at Gillette Stadium in Week Six.