Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins doesn’t want people telling him how great he is Julien Davenport Jersey White , he wants people telling him how he can get better. That’s why Hopkins values his friendship with Andre Johnson.Johnson, who went to seven Pro Bowls as a wide receiver for the Texans, will tell Hopkins when he sees something he needs to work on, and Hopkins says he appreciates that.“It’s always just me asking Justin Reid Jersey White , trying to get better in my craft,” Hopkins told the . “He sees something I need to work on, and he’s one guy that’s always going to be honest with me. If I’m short on a route or if I can do something – a lot of people will tell me, ‘Good job.’ But he’s the one guy that will be like Womens Ryan Griffin Jersey , ‘Nah, you need to do this’ or, ‘You can do this better.’ So, just having that honest advice in somebody that wants to see me better than him Womens Stephen Anderson Jersey , you can’t beat it.”For his part, Johnson said before the season that Hopkins is arguably the best receiver in the NFL, and Johnson says he still thinks that.“I told people before the season he’s arguably the best receiver in football and a lot of people told me I was crazy,” Johnson said. “I don’t think the numbers lie. I think the way he plays the game http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/auth … ete-jersey , I think that shows what caliber of receiver he is. There are a lot of great young receivers in the game, but I rank him up there with anybody.”The Texans were lucky to have Johnson, and now they’re lucky to have a great young receiver who’s open to learning from Johnson. Houston Texans NewsTexans bracing for Browns pass rusher Myles Garrett (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Justin Reid in conversation for NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year (Houston Chronicle)Texans LB Dylan Cole ‘giddy’ to be activated (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ D’Onta Foreman still not active, says ‘I feel ready to go’ (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ J.J. Watt named AFC Defensive Player of the Week (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsDallas defense dominates Saints for signature win (NFL.com)Cowboys snap Saints’ streak in low-scoring thriller (NFL.com)Richard Sherman sounds off on Seahawks Trevor Daniel Jersey , Wilson (NFL.com)Williams: Redskins were unified on Foster decision (NFL.com)Gil Brandt enshrined into Cowboys Ring of Honor (NFL.com)Mitchell Trubisky is not expected to play vs. Giants (NFL.com)Flacco back at practice; QB Jackson likely will start (NFL.com)QB rankings: Rivers, Goff spring ahead of Rodgers (NFL.com)Cooper: Raiders were not using me in the best way (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsHouston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs game preview (The Dream Shake)This is rock bottom for the Rockets (hopefully) (The Dream Shake)