Bradley McDougald knocked him out after only 12 snaps. Fast forward 15 weeks and the scenery has changed.The star receiver now plays for the Cowboys Zach Gentry Jersey , who face the Seahawks in the wild-card round of the playoffs Saturday.McDougald apologized to Cooper on social media immediately after the Oct. 14 game but doesn’t feel the need to reach out to the receiver before the game.“No,” Seattle’s strong safety said, via Gregg Bell of . “I posted a post, kind of more to clear the air. I don’t know him personally. I wished him well. That was about it. I just kind of left it at that.“I’ve never been in a situation like that before. That was my first time being in that situation. I just kind of left it as a big hit. It’s not about, you know, it’s not about that. I don’t have anything personal toward him. It’s not a vendetta towards this man. I’m going to attack it like any other game. I don’t talk to my opponents. I don’t plan to talk to him. I plan to go to work.”McDougald’s helmet-to-helmet hit on Cooper angered the Raiders Chris Lindstrom Jersey , who yelled at McDougald and at officials for not throwing a flag.“This game isn’t for the faint, weak minded or weak hearted,” McDougald wrote once he got into the locker room afterward. “The same big hits you “love” are the same ones you “hate” when it’s your favorite player. Prayers up to Coop! Thank you London for the Vibes, Experiences, and Win!”The NFL fined McDougald $26,739 for the illegal hit http://www.falconscheapshops.com/cheap- … ary-jersey , but he said it was reduced by about $7,000 on appeal.The Cowboys lost to the Seahawks in Seattle in Week Three, but they now have Cooper. He caught 53 passes for 725 yards and six touchdowns with the Cowboys after making 22 receptions for 280 yards and a touchdown for the Raiders. Who is Trent Brown? The Raiders believe Brown is the player who protected Tom Brady‘s blindside last season. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have made Brown the highest-paid offensive lineman in history.Brown vows that’s who he is, too, not the player who the 49ers gave up on. Questions about his work ethic and commitment followed him to New England before he put those to rest.Now Kendall Sheffield Jersey , some are questioning whether the Raiders will get the player the Patriots got or one who is satisfied after signing a life-changing contract.“I want more,” Brown said Sunday, via Josh Schrock of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “People feel like I would just get the money and become lazy. No, I want another huge contract. I want more rings. You know what I mean? I want more of everything. I’m thirsty for it.”Brown, 26, is moving to right tackle this season http://www.falconscheapshops.com/cheap- … sky-jersey , with the Raiders choosing to keep second-year player Kolton Miller on the left side. “Tackle is tackle,” Brown said. “They got great rushers on both sides. I can just give [Miller] the best knowledge that I have and share it with all the guys and hopefully we can get the whole group to do better. I’m not trying to harbor any information. I’m trying to share it with everybody so we can win that’s the sole focus. The main goal.”