Luke Getsy returns to the Packers staff as their quarterbacks coach Devin Bush Jersey , charged with coaching Aaron Rodgers. The much debated question, though, is whether Rodgers is receptive to coaching? State last season, seems to have no doubt.“Absolutely. I have no question about that,” Getsy said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “I think he’s as big of a competitor as I’ve ever been around. He has that desire to win more than anybody I’ve been around. I think whatever you want to call coaching, I think it’s delivering the message, being consistent and holding people accountable to that message, and he wants that as much as anybody.”Rodgers http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.c … -authentic , 35, had the second-lowest completion percentage of his career in 2018 at 62.3. His 25 touchdown passes were the fewest of any of the nine seasons Rodgers has played at least 15 games. And after eight of 10 seasons with a passer rating above 100, Rodgers has had passer ratings of 97.2 and 97.6 the past two seasons.The Packers are confident Getsy can help Rodgers get back to an MVP level.New coach Matt LaFleur said he reached out to Rodgers, among others in the building, before deciding on a quarterbacks coach. “Everybody gave [Getsy] a thumbs up,” LaFleur said. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to terms with 21 undrafted rookie free agents, including seven defensive backs.The Jaguars didn’t select a cornerback or a safety during the three-day NFL draft, so they wanted to bring in a number of them in hopes of finding one of two to make the 53-man roster.Jacksonville signed five cornerbacks: Appalachian State’s Tae Hayes, Southern Mississippi’s Picasso Nelson Jr. Justin Layne Jersey , Murray State’s Marquez Sanford, Alabama’s Saivion Smith and Michigan’s Brandon Watson. They will vie with second-year pros Quenton Meeks and Tre Herndon for roster spots behind starters Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye and D.J. Hayden.The Jags also signed two undrafted safeties: Wyoming’s Andrew Wingard and Mississippi’s Zedrick Woods.The team parted ways with both 2018 starters, Tashaun Gipson and Barry Church, and opted to go with second-year pro Ronnie Harrison and Jarrod Wilson in the secondary. But there are spots open behind them.Jacksonville also agreed to terms with 14 others: Washington defensive end Shane Bowman, Marshall receiver Tyre Brady, Florida defensive tackle Khairi Clark, Minnesota offensive lineman Donnell Greene, Duke linebacker Joe Giles-Harris, Southern Illinois receiver Raphael Leonard http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.c … -authentic , Oklahoma tight end Carson Meier, UCF receiver Dredrick Snelson, Kentucky guard Bunchy Stallings, Boston College linebacker Connor Strachan, Boston College receiver Michael Walker, Ohio receiver Papi White, Auburn defensive tackle Andrew Williams and North Texas defensive tackle Roderick Young.