The Giants opted not to re-sign safety Landon Collins https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/a … rin-jersey , who joined Washington to remain in the NFC East. And Collins will be playing the Giants twice per year. Apparently, however, Collins won’t be referring to the Giants by name.During an interview with 106.7 The Fan in D.C., Collins mentioned at one point “the other team I was on.”“You didn’t say their name,” Chris Lingebach said to Collins. “Was that intentional?”“It’s no point,” Collins said. “It’s no point in saying their name.”If Collins plans to stick with that approach, it interjects a little college-style attitude into an NFL rivalry. And anything that makes it less obvious to fans that the NFL is a business is good for business.Ultimately, it was business that prompted the Giants not to keep Collins. And, eventually, Washington will likely make a similar decision. With the 15th overall pick in the 2019 draft, the Washington Redskins select..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareMost likely to be drafted by the ‘Skins: The Reaches, the Steals and the Sweet SpotEarlier this month, I asked Hogs Haven readers to educate me about the upcoming draft by completing an exercise.Here’s what I asked for:The readers responded with some interesting names and more interesting comments.Now, with the draft just 4 weeks away, I thought we could revisit the names you gave me and see where the community’s thoughts are.First, to the best of my ability, I sorted through the responses in the comments section, which were a bit more disorderly than I had hoped they would be, and tried to compile a list of players mentioned in each category.Here’s the “raw” data that I compiled:You can see every name that I culled from the comments section, and, to the left of the names, the frequency with which it was mentioned in each of the three categories.named in two categories, and some players were mentioned only one time, by a single commenter.I wanted to make the list a bit more manageable, so I did some things:If a player had only a singlemention, I deleted him from the listIf a player was mentioned in two categories, I deleted his name from the category where he was least mentionedIf a player was mentioned equally in two categories, I left his name in both of themHere is the final list:Fellow Hogs Haven members, I present the 2019 “Most likely to be drafted by the Redskins” list:1. Brian Burns Montez Sweat Jersey , Edge2. Montez Sweat, Edge3. TJ Hockenson, TE4. DK Metcalf, WR5. Cody Ford, OL6. Daniel Jones, QB7. Devin White, LB8. Josh Allen, Edge9. Dwayne Haskins, QBThe group has 3 Edge Rushers, 2 quarterbacks, a linebacker, tight end, wide receiver, and one offensive linemen.If we could draft all nine of them, we’d be ready for the NFC Championship!But we can only draft one at 15th overall.Here’s a look at the three groups, and excerpts from the Hogs Haven draft profiles for the top-3 players in each group.Group A - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE SWEET SPOTHog’s Haven readers predict the single player most likely to be drafted at #15 by the Washington Redskins1. Brian Burns, Edge, Florida StateRob Kinnan-USA TODAY SportsIs Brian Burns The Elite Pass Rusher The Redskins Need?2. Montez Sweat, Edge, Mississippi StateMatt Bush-USA TODAY SportsMississippi State’s Montez Sweat blew away Scouts at the Combine, could he be a fit in Washington?3. T.J. Hockenson, Tight End, IowaBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsIowa Tight End T.J. Hockenson’s Versatility Would Immediately Upgrade The Redskins Offense And May Be Worthy Of A First-Round PickOther players receiving “sweet spot” nominations: Clelin Ferrell, Noah Fant, Drew Lock, Jonah Williams, DeAndre Baker, and Jachai PoliteGroup B - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE REACHES4. DK Metcalf, Wide Receiver Dwayne Haskins Jersey , Ole MissMatt Bush-USA TODAY SportsCould DK Metcalf Become The Redskins’ Version Of Julio Jones?5. Cody Ford, Offensive Lineman, OklahomaSteve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsLance ZierleinDraft Wire6. Daniel Jones, Quarterback, DukeJoshua S. Kelly-USA TODAY SportsThe Next Cutcliffe Quarterback: Daniel JonesOther players receiving “reach” nominations: Byron Murphy, Drew Lock, Geedy Williams, Parris Campbell, Deandre Baker, Jachai Polite, Rashan GaryGroup C - Most Likely to be Drafted — THE STEALS7.Devin White, Linebacker, LSUMatt Kartozian-USA TODAY SportsCan Devin White Save The Redskins?8. Josh Allen, Edge Rusher, KentuckyJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsCould Josh Allen Be The Redskins Next Great Pass Rusher?9. Dwayne Haskins, Quarterback, Ohio StateGary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsDwayne Haskins looks to be the top QB. Could the QB desperate Redskins reach for the top?Other players receiving “steal” nominations: Nick Bosa, Ed Oliver, Kyler Murray, Rashan Gary Bill’s final wordMy takeaway from this exercise is that I'll be hoping that one of the talented 21-year-olds, Devin White or Josh Allen, will still be sitting on the board 脿 la Jonathan Allen when the Redskins are called at 15th overall in this year's draft.If we don’t get one of those guys in a “steal”, then my choice for a “Sweet Spot” pick is 22 year-old, 6’6”, 260 pound, former Mississippi State Bulldog, Montez Sweat.