The best instructions are the ones your bridal boutique provides. In any case, we recommend storing it in a dark, dry spot, inside a breathable cloth bag and not in plastic (usually like the one the shop gives). If you hang the dress in a closet, make sure you use the hanger's straps, so your dress won't stretch and in a tall closet to avoid wrinkling at the bottom. If the dress is very heavy with short prom dresses beading don’t hang it, instead put on a sheet, fold the in thirds and store somewhere flat. 

When you decide to change your plans, you decide for a lot of other vendors and suppliers, so before calling to cancel everything, check the contracts and see the vendor's cancellation policy. If you are not sure what it means then ask a lawyer! A lot of ventures are being considered today but you need to be prepared for the additional costs of every change. Call your insurance to see if they can help (if you have any). If not, get one for the new date! 

Your family and friends were dreaming about this wedding almost as much as you did. Keep them updated through a What's App group, Facebook page, etc. and have in mind they want to know what is going on too. Let them help you and grieve with you over what would have been the best day of short evening dresses your lives and be happy they probably will attend the new date of the best day of your lives.

Even if you didn’t hire a wedding planner this is the time to consider meeting with one. These people have a lot of information and good insights while you might be very emotional. Talk strategy, get new ideas, and be open to changing your plans entirely. This pandemic may revise the whole wedding scene in the future and it's better to know some of what's coming.   

“Glow with Dej was our hair and makeup team. They always have every bride glowing from the inside out! They gave Jojo a natural look that really accentuated her natural features. Finally, Oak and Lily Studios arranged the gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony details. We loved all of the white and creams against the contrasting black sand.” – Alexandra Robyn

Capturing the Little, Meaningful Moments
“I am a very detail-oriented photographer. I could get lost in finding tiny details—whether that be focusing on the way the skirt of the bride’s dress billows in the wind or the way the couple’s fingers intertwine without being told.

My favorite part of any wedding day or photo shoot is always the moment I get to pause and imagine the moment from their perspective. I change my angles to try to “see” what they would be seeing. My favorite photo from the day is when Jojo is hanging on Manny’s shoulder telling him how handsome he is and how I got to be right there to capture his bashful laugh.” –Alexandra Robyn

Real Bride high heels Looking at Groom Lovingly at Beach Elopement While Wearing Boho Beach Wedding Dress by Maggie Sottero
Bride Wearing Boho Wedding Dress with Detachable Sleeves and Whispering to Groom at Beach Elopement
We hope you’ve fallen in love with this modern COVID beach elopement featuring a boho beach wedding dress, a sand-inspired cake, and meaningful details. To see the full feature of this styled shoot, visit the photographer’s website here.