SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 9th and 10th Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft , 2019 New,424commentsWeekend Open ThreadCSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 9th and 10th, 2019 Brad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!Sorry about the mix up yesterday, I knew I was going to have a late night at work followed by an early return for training and asked someone else who will remain nameless (Gone Fishin) to post the Friday thread for me.Thank you to everyone who started the thread off as a Fanpost, I apologize again as I didn’t see any of the Fanposts when I woke up or I would have moved one of them to the front page.Meanwhile we’ll catch up on our NFC North opponents this weekend and then carry on with our news and links thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have a Bone Valley Brown Ale.Around the DN since our last open thread:Check out your AAF Week 5 Schedule and Discussion posted by Chris.Jonah ponders the Kirk Cousins decision, a year later.MarkSP18 has your Vikings off season plan - pre free agency.For you baseball aficionados join the Twinkie Town FanPulse!(still waiting for the soccer Fan Pulse SB Nation)Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com the Vikings combine review/free agency preview with Paul Allen Cheap Marcus Epps Jersey , Ben Lever and others.Vikings QB Kirk Cousins cold-calls KFAN: ‘I’m Ready to Get This Bad Taste Out of My Mouth’Lunch break: Cousins included twice in ‘best QB duels’ of 2018.Prospect profile: Alabama S Deionte Thompson.From Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com is Nick Easton the best free agent option for Vikings?Also from Matthew playing the choose-your-own-adventure game with Vikings free agency.NFC North Roundup: At Pride of Detroit they have a Detroit Lions approval poll: General manager Bob Quinn (March 2019).T.J. Lang’s farewell message to Lions fans: ‘Stay with them’ classy, good luck to him.Lions notes: Matt Patricia ranked 3rd-worst among returning NFL coaches.2019 Detroit Lions free agency preview: wide receivers.At Windy City Gridiron NFL Free Agency 2019: experts predict Adrian Amos leaving the Chicago Bears.Report: Multiple teams approached Bears about trading for Jordan Howard at NFL Scouting Combine.2019 Chicago Bears mock free agency and mock draft.Over at Acme Packing Company what does a perfect 2019 Packers offseason look like?Predicting the logical and the surprise for each of the Packers’ top selections post-Combine.Does Dee Ford or Justin Houston better fit the Packers?League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Middle Class Rut - New LowAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the country scramble and as always, Welcome Aboard! It’s a make or break preseason for Vikings receiver Laquon Treadwell. So far, he’s closer to breaking than making.Treadwell, a first-round pick in 2016, is listed as a third-string receiver, putting him at either No. 5 or No. 6 in the pecking order.The starters, obviously Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , are Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs. The second-stringers are Chad Beebe and Jordan Taylor. Treadwell appears on the third team, along with Jeff Badet.Last year, Treadwell had a career-high 35 receptions for 302 yards and a touchdown. That’s not nearly good enough to justify the first-round pick the Vikings used to get him.Treadwell is due to make $1.8 million in 2019, the final year of his rookie deal. Of that amount, $1.15 million is guaranteed.If Treadwell is released, the Panthers could be interested; Carolina offensive coordinator Norv Turner ran Minnesota’s offense when Treadwell was picked, and Turner had hoped to develop Treadwell into a Michael Irvin-type weapon.